Anyone know where to find sissy themed diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Im in the market for some new diaper styles and was wondering where to find some new diaper styles, specifically sissy themed. Would appreciate all the help I can get.

There are the upcoming DC Amors, the ABU Sissies, and the pink Aww So Cute, which all spring immediately to mind.

Thanks amcon. Have already tried the Abu sissy ones but they aren't exactly what I'm looking for.

Have you tried eBay and/or Amazon? Might be a bit of possibility for you.

Thanks hosr63, I'll check it out:)

I did find some nice sissy diapers on ebay but will have to wait awhile seeing as they are a bit pricey. So thank you hosr63

I would say girls drynites / goodnites, there kinda pretty, but at the end of the day its all personal preference :)

I also ordered some of those Hello Kitty pull ups from Japan. We will see what they are like when they get here.

Thank you cozycandyfly and pulluplover:)

Sissygirl118 said:
I did find some nice sissy diapers on ebay but will have to wait awhile seeing as they are a bit pricey. So thank you hosr63

Happy that I was of some help for you. I have noticed that the prices can be a bit pricey for a lot of the sissy goodies one would love to get. Amazon is not that much better but I did learn to use different key words within their sissy area (both eBay and Amazon) and ran into a few more moderately priced goodies. I have found the Asian products are of quite decent quality:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back