Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hey, me again. I am doing better than I was, anyway I was wondering how do you get Abdl/ sissy clothes affordably because I really want Abdl /sissy clothes when I regress, to seal the deal, and I don't know where to begin, considering the specialty shops on the internets prices, and I really want help with this.

I've had some of mine from Primark, not sure if you have access to that store where you are, but I've had all my onesies from them, and all my MLP shirts and my Disney ones. And their prices are really reasonable.

Slinkie said:
I've had some of mine from Primark, not sure if you have access to that store where you are, but I've had all my onesies from them, and all my MLP shirts and my Disney ones. And their prices are really reasonable.
Considering where I live, I don't think so, but thanks anyway.

When I was starting out, I went the thrift store route. At Goodwill or Salvation Army, they've got racks of old dresses, some of which are quite childish in appearance, but in adult sizes. And you can't beat the prices either! One of my very favourite LG dresses was a thrift store find. And the employees there really don't care about guys buying dresses, from what I've seen. This might be a good place to start out.

Adventurer said:
When I was starting out, I went the thrift store route. At Goodwill or Salvation Army, they've got racks of old dresses, some of which are quite childish in appearance, but in adult sizes. And you can't beat the prices either! One of my very favourite LG dresses was a thrift store find. And the employees there really don't care about guys buying dresses, from what I've seen. This might be a good place to start out.

This! Thrift shore shopping for LG clothing is amazing! That and where some might pay around 90 dollars to buy a certain outfit, one could find at a thrift shop for about 8-10 dollars! There's some great deals you can find.

As others have noted the Thrift Shops; Salvation Army; Goodwill or other such type stores are a place to start.
Look at ways of combining items from one source with another for the ABDL look that you are trying to present.
Now before going further realize that your adult size maybe a real problem in trying to shrink your image to a regression mode outfit.
That noted Ebay is often the place to start with visual images of what you would like to wear (comfort clothing).
Ah but the bidding or Buy It Now price maybe out of consideration but looks are free - then again if something
you see is not sold after the bidding or BIN date send off a inquiry to the seller to "Let's Make a Deal" perhaps
a deal can be made for something just not selling in the sellers store or the seller may make you something
for a negotiated price. Inquiries and looks are inexpensive and sometimes both you and the seller come out
with deal that works for the both of you. If this doesn't work out at least you tried and both you and the seller
will have an idea of what is trending in ABDL clothing - so keep looking it is free after all except for the internet
'tricity or battery power.
You might consider posting in this forum or others that you participate in:

I.E.
"LOOKING FOR ABDL plastic diaper cover with baby prints and rows and rows of ruffled lace on bum size X?X"

Or something on that order - fill in the blanks - sometimes a reader poster member may just have what you
need and can work out a deal.

You are not so much a ABDL that you can not figure this out on you own.
There is more than this forum to research and search for that perfect fantasy outfit of your dreams !

So "Good Luck" - carry-on and go forth and search "Climb every mountain" and fight every Windmill !

Do you have a thrift store or equivalent in your neighborhood/town? I find my local thrift store to be quite handy for my femboi things.

Salvation Army is where I always shop, in the Midwest it always has a better selection than goodwill for some reason. I got myself something really good a few weeks ago, a light blue button up dress with shoulder pads. After a bit of research, I found out that it would normally cost $38.00 and that it's from the early-mid 1980's (1983 I'd venture to say). Stuff like this is very common and hardly costs anything (my dress was $1.56 I think), and the money goes to a good cause so that's a plus (I doubt a vendor on etsy would help their community).

Thanks, I'll hopefully look this summer when I hopefully get my licence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back