• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hello from a sissybaby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Hello I've been a sissybaby for as long as I can remember. Hope to meet a few more people like myself on this site and make a few friends:)

Sissygirl118 said:
Hello I've been a sissybaby for as long as I can remember. Hope to meet a few more people like myself on this site and make a few friends:)

Hello Sissygirl118, I'm a bit of a sissy myself, are there other instrusts that you have, thanks.

What do you mean by instructs?

Sissygirl118 said:
What do you mean by instructs?
I ment interests, and hobbies, and stuff outside of Abdl, I apologize for the confusion

Well I like to collect antiques and militaria. Also coins. How about you?

Sissygirl118 said:

I like to collect antiques and coins too, I also like cartoons and anime, I also like to draw, and do anything creative.

Sissygirl118 said:

Hello Siisygirl118 and welcome to the group.

I too collect coins. There is a group "World of Coin collecting" that I would invite you to look at and join.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you egor:) and kittyninjaw I also like cartoons and anime but I'm not that much of a drawer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back