ABDL Finder app

Status
Not open for further replies.
KittyninjaW said:
Are you talking about me, or yourself, just wondering because it was an idea I had, also I apologize.

I was referring to myself. Loosely such sites could be labeled dating and or adult. While they are not there for the purpose of dating they do support folks of similar non-norm interests getting together so often results in dating. While not all their content is adult they do allow adult content as they try to support all non-norm interests. As such I view posting a link to any of the site I was referencing as a grey area given the rules so I will just avoid going their. If someone wants them they can pull me to the side to get them off of this site.

You are fine, your idea simply shows interests in getting to know others in real life. This is part of being social. I just can't get behind (support) the idea is all.

Fruitkitty said:
The guys behind Snuggies have stated that they've tried to get an app approved for the ABDL social network site they built, but got denied by at least the Apple app store.

I was helping a friend who hosts another ABDL forum create an Android app. Google initially rejected the app but later told us it could be added to the store but that it could only be distributed to those who had email addresses on the same domain as the forum (it uses Google Apps for email) or it would have to be in a perpetual beta status and users would be required to be a member of specific Google+ community setup for the app to be able to download it.

Needless to say we decided it wasn't worth it. Never even attempted Apple. It's too damned expensive, and if you read the full terms of the developer agreement it makes it pretty clear that they'll reject any sexual fetish related app whether or not it actually contains any 18+ content or even has the potential for it.

dlore2177 said:
I was referring to myself. Loosely such sites could be labeled dating and or adult. While they are not there for the purpose of dating they do support folks of similar non-norm interests getting together so often results in dating. While not all their content is adult they do allow adult content as they try to support all non-norm interests. As such I view posting a link to any of the site I was referencing as a grey area given the rules so I will just avoid going their. If someone wants them they can pull me to the side to get them off of this site.

You are fine, your idea simply shows interests in getting to know others in real life. This is part of being social. I just can't get behind (support) the idea is all.

I'm sorry, I was just under a lot of stress with finals, right now. And things getting out of hand.

In theory it is a good idea but there's a lot to take into consideration both positive and negative about doing son...

Probably the biggest hurdle would be of the general skittishness of the abdl community, its difficult to get an abdl to any sort of meet up.

It's understandable to be honest, when I lived in Cleveland there was a great, established, non scary group, called the toy box.

It was an amazing group but it always struggled to get people to come to munches. Eventually people came out but it took years.

I could only imagine he difficulty to meet someone out in real life through an app then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back