"You make us look bad"

Status
Not open for further replies.
AS an Autistic, I was mega pissed-off at that guy in question for faking my legitimate disability.
He just gave more ammunition to the people who want to destroy the AB/DL Community, along with
adults like myself with 100% real legitimate disabilities.

caitianx said:
AS an Autistic, I was mega pissed-off at that guy in question for faking my legitimate disability.
He just gave more ammunition to the people who want to destroy the AB/DL Community, along with

Welcome to the club, I deal with ADHD and Asperger...

Update - link foud: http://www.thejournal.ie/man-who-faked-autism-and-wore-a-nappy-jailed-for-sexual-battery-183375-Jul2011/
and one more: http://blogs.findlaw.com/legally_weird/2011/07/diaper-wearing-autistic-con-man-gets-3-years-in-ok-prison.html

Last edited:
caitianx said:

I can understand why you would feel that way actually. But let me ask you this. Who's worse that guy giving the excuse necessary to "justify" in the eyes of other people why the AB/DL community "should" be destroyed (no I think it's wrong but those types obviously think otherwise) or the people who think they have any business acting like doing that is even somehow justifiable and look for excuses accordingly? People who try to destroy us (or any community that has done them no harm for that matter) do have to assume that stereotyping us like that is somehow "justified" in their actions(if only in their own minds) irrespective of the truth. Most people forget that sincerity and honesty do not go hand in hand. The "bad guy" in any given situation does not see themselves as that usually even if that is the case. This is more common then most people are comfortable with so most of us don't even want to hear about it. Rarely does someone practicing any kind of wrong doing actually see themselves as doing something wrong in the first place. It happens all the time because the truth can make them more uncomfortable.

That makes sense. Is mostly better hide our AB/DL conditions, because "hunters of perverted." And what I exposed before is the best munition for them. Lot of times I see threads "How I tell to my SO (or partner)" and "I told to... and ended ruined." Is for the few reasons, I think one of them are fault of knowledge about and another comes from social stereotypes abuot the same, like AB/DL=pedo etc. No more thing to say - Is really better maintain our conditions protected in privacy before exposing it into hunters, whatever reason they can use to justify their acts agsainst you (or myself.) No more to say - that's my experience. I've it a few worse, because I'm a few public person (because my job.)

I was discovered by my mother - it ended bad. I exposed my conditions to some (today) ex-GFs, it ended catastrofic. Cops one time found out - I think that day all comissary has a good theme to laugh and insult, because between them they share "daily stories."

Want something more ?

CrazySmoker said:
That makes sense. Is mostly better hide our AB/DL conditions, because "hunters of perverted." And what I exposed before is the best munition for them. Lot of times I see threads "How I tell to my SO (or partner)" and "I told to... and ended ruined." Is for the few reasons, I think one of them are fault of knowledge about and another comes from social stereotypes abuot the same, like AB/DL=pedo etc. No more thing to say - Is really better maintain our conditions protected in privacy before exposing it into hunters, whatever reason they can use to justify their acts agsainst you (or myself.) No more to say - that's my experience. I've it a few worse, because I'm a few public person (because my job.)

I was discovered by my mother - it ended bad. I exposed my conditions to some (today) ex-GFs, it ended catastrofic. Cops one time found out - I think that day all comissary has a good theme to laugh and insult, because between them they share "daily stories."

Want something more ?

You know what, I may not aggree with you on everything, CrazySmoker but you do have a point, still you have to know who to tell, I'll admit it, although telling my brother was a admittedly bad idea, telling my grandmother was a good one, and she even helps me hide it, true my life isn't perfect, in fact it kinda varies day-to-day, which a lot of Abdl's would aggree with me on, but the one thing I can say is that I will have try to have a good day, and I will help people, and prey for them when needed.

accepted said:
The "bad guy" in any given situation does not see themselves as that usually even if that is the case. This is more common then most people are comfortable with so most of us don't even want to hear about it. Rarely does someone practicing any kind of wrong doing actually see themselves as doing something wrong in the first place. It happens all the time because the truth can make them more uncomfortable.

The scary thing is this could apply to us.

KittyninjaW said:
You know what, I may not aggree with you on everything, CrazySmoker but you do have a point, still you have to know who to tell, I'll admit it, although telling my brother was a admittedly bad idea, telling my grandmother was a good one, and she even helps me hide it, true my life isn't perfect, in fact it kinda varies day-to-day, which a lot of Abdl's would aggree with me on, but the one thing I can say is that I will have try to have a good day, and I will help people, and prey for them when needed.

Find someone who don't give you "bad feedback" is like buy the coupon, which wins the jackpot. I put my experience, without intention to order "Don't do..." but the bad experience is still present. I've not good luck in that. Guess the bigger part of "come out" ending catastrofic.

I'm nobody to say to other "You've to..." but I see as necessary expose wtf can happen if it end bad. For come out is necessary know, if feedback will not be catastrofic. And it's like buying coupons: That person is "hunter ?"

CrazySmoker said:
Find someone who don't give you "bad feedback" is like buy the coupon, which wins the jackpot. I put my experience, without intention to order "Don't do..." but the bad experience is still present. I've not good luck in that. Guess the bigger part of "come out" ending catastrofic.

I'm nobody to say to other "You've to..." but I see as necessary expose wtf can happen if it end bad. For come out is necessary know, if feedback will not be catastrofic. And it's like buying coupons: That person is "hunter ?"

Yes, that is true. It's basically testing your luck telling someone and talking to someone about it, the thing is it could end badly or goodly depending on the person and sometimes you could be wrong about a person, even so I kinda see good in everyone to an extent, although you have to have a gut felling about how it's going to be.

- - - Updated - - -

caitianx said:

CrazySmoker said:

Amen to both of you. I have Asbergers, ADHD, Mild Tourette Syndrome, and some attachment issues, and when I heard about this, I don't know how a person could stoop that low to fake our 100% real legitimate disabilities, for his own personal gain. That's all I'm going to say.

Sometimes I do some inderect comment mentioning existence of AB/DL world without declarate I'm a member. Can't imagine how people react... Mostly is "WTF ??!!" or "pedos..." or "into mental hospital..." etc. So I thik it's enough. Someone who's inside I think can reat in way "Huh... Interesting. How crazy..." But disimulate "I'm not member," just that person is unsure who I'm (or you.)

Drifter said:
The scary thing is this could apply to us.

I know that far better then most people realize actually. Why? Because I know the truth is a horrible, dirty, ugly, nasty, unpleasant thing sometimes for certain people. Remember this well Drifter I am a lot harder on myself then my enemies ever could because I need to make sure I'm doing things right and I have no regret about it for good cause. I make it a point to do my homework on something before talking about anything controversial. It happens all the time with people here(on this site and not naming anyone as it would be divisive) who think their actions are justified all in the name of a lie they would rather believe in rather then accept the truth for what it is because of their being uncomfortable with the truth. I can change my view in the blink of a eye if presented with actual factual data coming from credible sources rather then the uninformed assumptions made by random people who make assumptions about me. I understand with far more disturbing clarity that the road to hell is paved with good intentions then most people are even willing to imagine because of their fear as I spared no expense to even my physical or mental well being to make sure that mistake is not made. It also helps to know these things in order to make us not look bad sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back