Not open for further replies.

Milko

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Carer
I was reading something today and I began to think about what it would be like if there was some sort of secret way of communication between members of the AB/DL community. It can be kind of hard to have any sort of support outside online communities since you have no idea who is and isn't AB/DL since most people make an effort to hide it.

Like, if there were specific symbols or hand signals that only someone who was AB/DL would recognise.
What am I even on about? I don't know..It sounds really stupid but I'm just in one of those moods where I think of all sorts of random things.

clicks an whistles bruh, clicks an whistles.

A nod and a wink is all the same to a blind bat, lol.

I thought only groups like the Illuminati had secret handshakes. :)

perhaps a bracelet with some special colored beads..

We need to tap into that mental telepathy that babies seem to have.

ozbub said:
We need to tap into that mental telepathy that babies seem to have.
And animals, they seem to have it too.

As mentioned, discussions have raged but no consensus reached.

For starters, type ABDL Symbol in Google image search.

People do sell keychains based on the logo seen there, so one could buy and hang one around.

I've always thought that holding your thumb in your hand making a fist and putting it up to your lips like sucking your thumb would be a cute and cool way of seeing if someone is abdl

I do that kind of thing to deal with cold fingers though.

I think a static rather than an active signal would be better. An active signal would be odd to be constantly doing. You could ACK a static signal with something more active though.

I like the idea of an abdl symbol. I have the pride symbol (blue & pink circle with the diapered heart) tattooed on my leg. So far no takers... I have people comment on how cute it is & I just go along with it. If I'm asked by someone what it is & don't want to out myself I just say "just a cute design" thought about getting a button for my backpack for school... Might be more visible

LilSamsara said:
I like the idea of an abdl symbol. I have the pride symbol (blue & pink circle with the diapered heart) tattooed on my leg. So far no takers... I have people comment on how cute it is & I just go along with it. If I'm asked by someone what it is & don't want to out myself I just say "just a cute design" thought about getting a button for my backpack for school... Might be more visible

I have that symbol on my backpack as a pin.

I seen a shirt once that looked rather boring. It had the letters ABDL on it, and it looked like some kind of corporate logo.

SleepyTyrant said:
I seen a shirt once that looked rather boring. It had the letters ABDL on it, and it looked like some kind of corporate logo.

Zazzle has some cute shirts... Dunno if I'd be that blunt about it though... My shortalls with flower buttons, rugrats shirt & Elmo hat are about as public as I get with my little side in regards to clothes :p

i know some people used to wear diaper pins on there cuffs and people would respond with a node or wink but i think a better resp would be to ask them if there one of the lost boys from neverland or something to that effect

I wear a diaper but it not much of a symbol. it would be nice if there was some little collar pin, maybe something like that would be nice and discreet.

This convo keeps popping up. There are two universal symbols as far as I know, the heart one, and the diaper pin.

I think ABDL sites should have the heart logo somewhere on the page, that way ABDL's themselves can be more aware of the image and what it means. But, believe me, in high school I would've loved to have a good charm bracelet or necklace with the symbol, just to find other ABDL's to talk with.

What if this site had the ABDL symbol somewhere? I know this place caters to many non-ABDL's, but it would really boost awareness of what symbol we'd wear. Plus, it doesn't have to be 100% obvious that it's for ABDL's, as its goal is to communicate subtly, not overly loud n proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back