Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Incontinent
I got the Anal stretching ring set from Huse and got the smallest one in. It's surprisingly comfy for being hard plastic and we will see if it works as intended. With any luck my baby routine will be one step closer to uncontrollable bodily functions when diapered.

I got those, hope they work well for you. The small one didn't quite work as well as I hoped.

Did you get the harness for it? I can get the small one in but I can't keep in there long enough to end up in a messy diaper.

MasterPython said:
Did you get the harness for it? I can get the small one in but I can't keep in there long enough to end up in a messy diaper.

Mine stays in without the harness, maybe you could try putting your diaper on a little tighter to help keep it in.

So yeah I just had a big dinner and as usual my bowels decided to do their thing. I got the fullness and the feeling that my bowels were moving but for the first time in years I didn't get the pain and cramping from my medical issue. It just sorta came out and wow... it felt great. I'm gonna enjoy this a bit longer and while the plug is uncomfortable after a while depending on position... I wanted you guys to know. No harness but I can feel it may come out if I bear down.

I may have to consider looking into one of these too. Are they really that great? o3o

There are several style of tunnel plugs or pig hole plugs available. Huse is probably the cheapest out there but are only available in a set of 3 the largest of which are probably unusable by most people unless they are really dedicated to stretching.

I lube it up a ton, and stretch a little first. That might help it be more comfortable for you longer.

Wow. One of many Howard Hughes' inventions, though somewhat different from the Spruce Goose. Still, I believe Jane Mansfield used one after Mr. Hughes invented the wire frame bra for her. Sorry. I couldn't help but make the connection to Huse. It's just what I do.

dogboy said:
Wow. One of many Howard Hughes' inventions, though somewhat different from the Spruce Goose. Still, I believe Jane Mansfield used one after Mr. Hughes invented the wire frame bra for her. Sorry. I couldn't help but make the connection to Huse. It's just what I do.

You almost had me, you sly dog you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back