Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Problems ordering free samples

Default Problems ordering free samples

I have recently tried to order a sample of Depend's latest product Active Fit and when I have everything filled out and submit the form to order a sample, the website refuses to accept my email address despite me entering everything correctly. Has anyone else had this problem?

Perhaps you have already received a product sample from them. Use an alternate email address.

no it rejected it the first time i tried to order too.

I experienced this very recently (last week). I was using a mobile device (iPhone). As soon as I switched to my desktop it worked just fine.

Im trying to order from a laptop that might be what the problem is. I may just buy them from a store instead.

There should be no difference between laptop and desktop. Is it returning a specific error message?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHeadTiffany View Post
    I have recently tried to order a sample of Depend's latest product Active Fit and when I have everything filled out and submit the form to order a sample, the website refuses to accept my email address despite me entering everything correctly. Has anyone else had this problem?
    I think Depend goes by the address (checks a postal database) where the samples are to be shipped, and if they have shipped any samples to that address recently they will reject the new request, even though it might be a different product.

I don't think I've ever ordered any samples from them. Like I said, I may just buy them in person.

Worked for me. I ordered both the men's active fit and the men's underwear product samples. Took a very long time (I'd almost forgotten I'd ordered them by the time they showed up). Did include a $2 coupon for a subsequent purchase.