• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Well, I actually might be a lurker... :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

k3m0bi

Contributor
Hey there,

I just tried to log on after a while again and was told that my account has been flagged 'lurker'. Well, this is quite a cool feature for a forum software and, I am afraid, somehow true... I usually don't write a lot. Simply because I don't know what to write about... I am certainly not an interesting person and there really is nothing much to know about me. However, since I am required to introduce myself in order to reactivate my account...:

I am Andreas, an infantilist/adult child from Germany who is not into baby stuff ;-) Although I am not in a relationship right now, I do not seek for one... :) If you like to, feel free to message me or add me on skype (kemtux83).

Best wishes
kem aka Andreas (and vice versa ;-))

Hello Andreas and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better would you please take a moment to tell us a little bit more about yourself such as your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome,, i am a DL, i don't make many comments, i'm trying to at least say hi to some. i do a lot of good reading on this site, its a great and friendly site.

kemtux said:
Hey there,

I just tried to log on after a while again and was told that my account has been flagged 'lurker'. Well, this is quite a cool feature for a forum software and, I am afraid, somehow true... I usually don't write a lot. Simply because I don't know what to write about... I am certainly not an interesting person and there really is nothing much to know about me. However, since I am required to introduce myself in order to reactivate my account...:

I am Andreas, an infantilist/adult child from Germany who is not into baby stuff ;-) Although I am not in a relationship right now, I do not seek for one... :) If you like to, feel free to message me or add me on skype (kemtux83).

Best wishes
kem aka Andreas (and vice versa ;-))

Hi kemtux,
Welcome to the site. Don't feel pressured, but as you are reading through the various posts, go ahead and join in every so often. You yourself, and the rest of the members here, may find that you are a much more interesting person than you think you are. I ' Lurked ' for quite some time before I began to join in the conservations, but I am so glad that I did eventually join in. Take your time, but please do join us in the mayhem.

Well, you shouldn't be a lurker! :)
Welcome to Adisc non-lurkers, kemtux, and have fun! ;)

To get to know you better I'd like to ask the following questions:
1. What do you mean by "being ab but not being into Baby stuff"?
2. Are you indeed more interesting than you think you are?
3. What do you think about private indoor bowling alleys?
4. How far is "out of this world"?

:D

Windeltiger said:
Well, you shouldn't be a lurker! :)
Welcome to Adisc non-lurkers, kemtux, and have fun! ;)
Thanks! :) I'll try my very best.
Windeltiger said:
To get to know you better I'd like to ask the following questions:
1. What do you mean by "being ab but not being into Baby stuff"?
I am not an ab. I'd name myself ac. I simply don't like pacifiers, baby toys, baby clothing, bottles and stuff like that. However, I like to think about myself beeing 7-10 from time to time. ;)
Windeltiger said:
2. Are you indeed more interesting than you think you are?
Nope. I am not.
Windeltiger said:
3. What do you think about private indoor bowling alleys?
Not gonna happen, Jona. Not gonna happen. ;)
Windeltiger said:
4. How far is "out of this world"?
:D
Beg your pardon?

Yeah, kem :) Welcome. Now Jona and I can annoy you via WBC, Whatsapp and Adisc :) Let the fun begin
kemtux said:
Not gonna happen, Jona. Not gonna happen. ;)

I would make sure to never leave us alone in your flat again ^^ Just to be safe...
- Luci

Luci said:
I would make sure to never leave us alone in your flat again ^^ Just to be safe...

Nah... I have faith in Dani's corrective influence... ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back