Thread: New diaper combo

Default New diaper combo

So I woke up this morning and I had a great idea for my cloth AIO's. So my cotton Dependeco diapers have a leaking issue so I would wear diaper covers over them. But if I have a really heavy wetting, then it can leak from the sides. Anyways I thought what if I used my Dependeco cloth pull up as s diaper cover! It base a little more absorbency too! So that is what I'm wearing tight now!

Nice.

Do you have any plastic pants? Wouldn't that help too? I know some people don't like plastic pants tho.

Yeah, I was thinking plastic pants as well. Some like the Leakmasters are very soft. PUL plastic pants are soft and they can be washed in the washing machine. They breath a little and they last a long time. PUL might be the way to go.

I have plastic pants, the thing is my plastic pants are two big for my Dependecos.

Nessus

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking plastic pants as well. Some like the Leakmasters are very soft. PUL plastic pants are soft and they can be washed in the washing machine. They breath a little and they last a long time. PUL might be the way to go.
    Absolutely. I will never again use actual plastic pants. I don't find them very comfortable and they do not breath like the PUL pants do.

I have used Leakmaster and Gary PUL pants as well as Klienert's nylon coated. I use the Klienert's if I am going to mess, otherwise I really like the PUL pants for wetting sessions.

Check them out and see what you think!