Anyone have experience with Depend brand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well they make an ok backup or emergency diaper but that's about as useful as they get for me. For a first diaper they're fine, though they are very thin and don't hold much.

I've noticed Depends ascending in price. They do usually end up being around $17 here as well for the Protection with Tabs, and at that point it's quite tempting to spend an extra five bucks or so and get some Abenas online. With their reputation, it seems like I could stay in one for two days and not need to change. That'd be worth the extra money for sure.

Depends suck but okay as a going to the gym diaper though helps keep my pants from getting wet. .otherwise no not that great

I wear them all the time. I find them more comfortable that bulkier diapers, so if I will be able to change easily I will wear a Depend. If I am not gonna be where I can change easily for a while I will wear a thicker diaper.

For quite some time now I have been wearing these stuffed with a Goodnites Tru-fit liner to add to the absorbency. I do it that way as it absorbs more and helps me prevent leaks and such.

I ended up buying Depends for Gemmy and doubling them up for extra protection. We didn't have any leaking problems, but the quality of the diapers is definitely not the best. After we go through this pack maybe we'll invest in better ones.

Depends aren't the best out there but they're not the worst out there, either. In fact, in my experience Depends are actually pretty decent. Nowhere near the quality of something like say Tranquility ATN but depending on how much you drink if put them on properly and other factors, etc. They can get the job done. I've heard of worse diapers than Depends.

I have tried them before. They did NOT hold up too well... Don't trust them at all

SnowPrincessLily said:
Depends aren't the best out there but they're not the worst out there, either. In fact, in my experience Depends are actually pretty decent.

This was basically my experience with Depend. They were definitely made for people as *ahem* well endowed as I, but there's definitely better diapers out there.

Hey Gemmy to answer your question, yes it is probably the best diaper to start, I made the switch after high school, for the simple fact I could no longer fit into baby diapers, start out with depends, figure out what you like, try something new when you get comfortable and go from there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back