Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have experience with Depend brand?

Gemmy

Question Anyone have experience with Depend brand?

So I have a question.

Has anyone had experience with Depend brand diapers (Depend Protection with Tabs, Maximum)? I noticed they're about $17 a pack at my local walmart, and I was wondering if these would be a good starting point, or if there is another brand/style that would be better?

TIA for your input ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    So I have a question.

Has anyone had experience with Depend brand diapers (Depend Protection with Tabs, Maximum)? I noticed they're about $17 a pack at my local walmart, and I was wondering if these would be a good starting point, or if there is another brand/style that would be better?

TIA for your input ^^
    For many of us here, myself included, started with the Depends as my first true adult diaper with tabs (Goodnites before that). They aren't a terrible one to start with. They're available almost everywhere, so you can get them easily.

Give them a try. I will warn, that they won't be something you'll be able to wear for several hours / wettings. My memories of using them was a "use it once & throw away".

Over time you'll get some of the premium ones. They're not in stores around me, so I order online. Molicares Super Plus are my favorites. Abenas are also good. Northshore Supreme briefs. Try a few out & see what fits you best. Everyone's body is different. What I like for the fit & feel, might not be right for someone else.

Some online sites will allow you to order sample packs. They'll usually have two of a particular brand, so you can try them out.

I think everyone has at some point or other. I used to wear them almost exclusively, mostly because they're easy to find but at least partly because I actually like them. However, you'll likely prefer a premium diaper like the Abena M4. They're harder to find (unless you're able to order online) and more expensive, but they last a lot longer and they're usually a lot thicker than Depends. The biggest issue with Depends is that they don't really hold a lot, and you'll likely have to change more often than you would if you were wearing a premium brand (this is assuming you plan on wetting your diapers). If convenience is important then yeah, Depends are fine. If you can find premium diapers, go with those instead. And either way, let us know what happens!

Most things you would find online will be better but depending on what you like, you could have a hard time finding better diapers retail. They fulfill my minimum requirements of a diaper (plastic outer shell and tapes). The white and discretion from the slim fit are also a plus on occasion. I just like having them around as part of my possible range of choices.

I have used them off and on, they're about $10 a pack where I live. However at $17 a pack, I'd probably just order some m4's on amazon. They're not a whole lot more, I think I saw like around $22-$25 a pack.

I to started with them after wearing real fit for men, I quickly found out that they are not the best diaper out there they are thin can leak easy and are not that comfortable. I tried a Abena Air plus level 2 as my day time diaper and never looked back. I have switched to the Abena Level 4 in both air and Plastic backed versions for my main day and night time diapers.

Buy premium diapers you will be glad you did. Another diaper to try is the dry 24/7 it's a great diaper

Gemmy

So I'm doing research on different brands and designs, and I'm definitely wanting to go with something like the DC Amor from Diaperconn, (Love the cute designs), but my biggest roadblock is the price. I wish that this sort of thing was more common, and accessible...

The Depend brand is ~$1/diaper, as opposed to the premium brands it seems...

That, and being Canadian, i find that every distributor loves to charge us an arm and a leg for shipping.

So I'm holding off on buying anything for a little while, I might try some of those free samples that I see offered around.

Anyone know of anywhere that is offering free samples to Canadians? I'd love any and all assistance ^^

~Gemmy

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    So I'm doing research on different brands and designs, and I'm definitely wanting to go with something like the DC Amor from Diaperconn, (Love the cute designs), but my biggest roadblock is the price. I wish that this sort of thing was more common, and accessible...

The Depend brand is ~$1/diaper, as opposed to the premium brands it seems...

That, and being Canadian, i find that every distributor loves to charge us an arm and a leg for shipping.

So I'm holding off on buying anything for a little while, I might try some of those free samples that I see offered around.

Anyone know of anywhere that is offering free samples to Canadians? I'd love any and all assistance ^^

~Gemmy
    http://agecomfort.com/categories/Inc...rt=bestselling

1. Free shipping on orders over $50
    2. Free samples
    3. Great prices on Abenas
    4. Canadian

Gemmy

Quote Originally Posted by hti24 View Post
    http://agecomfort.com/categories/Inc...rt=bestselling

1. Free shipping on orders over $50
    2. Free samples
    3. Great prices on Abenas
    4. Canadian
    Hey, I'm checking out that site, and I'm not sure how I can get to their samples area? I may be just blind...

*Flails*

~Gemmy

Shop by category > Incontinence > FREE Samples

There's your click sequence. Hopefully that will help.