• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Long Time Lurker Returns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddedkokiri

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Sooo, Seem's i've become a lurker. Well, Here I am! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:It's been about 2 years since i've been around. I still have a fluffy diaper on once in awhile. Now though i've changed a little as I sometimes like to dress up every once in awhile when i'm wearing my diaper. Been finishing up college for my bachelors in psychology, and have now a days been working hard to write music on the guitar. That's about my life these days now.

It be cool to see what goes around on this forum as I always found this place a healthy community for newcomers. Regardless of whatever is said throughout the internet/4chan/ any other community site. Always found this place to be my first home, especially with my original account but that has been lost in the excess of multiple emails. It would be good to try and give back to the community now that i'm more situated and really work towards being an advocate for beginner ageplayers / diaperlovers. Feel free to say hello, and I hope to message you all on the boards.

Much Love.

Last edited:
Hello SariaSmiles and welcome to the group.

SariaSmiles said:
Sooo, Seem's i've become a lurker. Well, Here I am! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:It's been about 2 years since i've been around. I still have a fluffy diaper on once in awhile. Now though i've changed a little as I sometimes like to dress up every once in awhile when i'm wearing my diaper. Been finishing up college for my bachelors in psychology, and have now a days been working hard to write music on the guitar. That's about my life these days now.

It be cool to see what goes around on this forum as I always found this place a healthy community for newcomers. Regardless of whatever is said throughout the internet/4chan/ any other community site. Always found this place to be my first home, especially with my original account but that has been lost in the excess of multiple emails. It would be good to try and give back to the community now that i'm more situated and really work towards being an advocate for beginner ageplayers / diaperlovers. Feel free to say hello, and I hope to message you all on the boards.

Much Love.

Nice to meet you. I was a lurker too, until recently.

Hi SariaS and welcome back. What sort of music do you enjoy playing and writing for on the guitar? I used to play some guitar, but I never was very good. I'd sort of like to take it up again, but my daughter took my guitar. I do play a lot of keyboard however, as that's my professional thing.

SariaSmiles said:

Much Love.

Hi SariaSmiles,
Welcome back. I've been away a few years myself, and have only just returned.
That was a nice intro.
I look forward to seeing you around the boards and getting to know a little bit more about you.
Take care.

welcome to ADISC! quick question: Where does your username (specifically saria) come from? Just a lil curious, given my own username :)

dogboy said:
Hi SariaS and welcome back. What sort of music do you enjoy playing and writing for on the guitar? I used to play some guitar, but I never was very good. I'd sort of like to take it up again, but my daughter took my guitar. I do play a lot of keyboard however, as that's my professional thing.

Well, as of this point, i've been doing a lot of classic rock along with 70's and 80's proto-metal on the guitar. Right now for me its learning the essentials and going from there.

- - - Updated - - -

Sheik said:
welcome to ADISC! quick question: Where does your username (specifically saria) come from? Just a lil curious, given my own username :)

Well, saria of course comes from a certain Kokiri from a certain forest :p people tend to get lost in the woods around there. The part of adding smiles in is more based off of Panic at the Disco's Sarah Smiles, as I feel that song relates a bit towards link and saria's kind of relationship tying into the storyline.

Wonderful. I most certainly think we can be friends :)

Sheik said:
Wonderful. I most certainly think we can be friends :)

Indeed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back