Thread: Cameras

Default Cameras

So, I atm have a Canon Powershot A540 O.o. SUCKS!!!!

Anyways, my Zune software on my computer just randomely broke (don't worry I've tried everything to fix it XD) and so I'm selling it to get an itouch, but I've been thinking, I would rather have a new camera since I do have an mp3 player atm that seems to be doing me good even though it sucks, the Sandisk Sansa thing, anyways.

Does anyone know of any good cameras for around the price of an Ipod. I found one Powershot, but I'm kinda nervous about buying it because I know that they are known to have slow load times and bad quality =/. So if anyone knows of any cameras it would be a great help to me! XD

You might be able to get a canon 300D or 350D for the price of an Ipod. These are SLRs, but since they typically come with a kit lens you ought to be able to get away at $300 or less. Especially if you use Ebay. I got some great deals there.

Quote Originally Posted by harris View Post
    You might be able to get a canon 300D or 350D for the price of an Ipod. These are SLRs, but since they typically come with a kit lens you ought to be able to get away at $300 or less. Especially if you use Ebay. I got some great deals there.
    The 350D was less expensive then the 300D actually, but they are both expensive, I'll check ebay though, thanks for the recommendations.

I have a red Kodak EasyShare model M863 8.2 megapixel camera and I got it for a very reasonable price of $99 at Best Buy. It works wonderfully and it takes great pictures for my photography class. It comes in many different colors, too!