View Poll Results: How do you buy diapers?

52. You may not vote on this poll
  • At the store.

15 28.85%
  • Online.

20 38.46%
  • Both!

14 26.92%
  • I don't buy diapers.

3 5.77%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How do you go about getting your diapers?

Default How do you go about getting your diapers?

As for me, I go to the store, but I want to order Bambinos over spring break. How about you?

At the store.
    I still live with my Grandparents so I don't want to order any.

Online, because I can and because the diapers that I can get in a store just can't compare.

I get mine online. The diapers in the store are crap. You used to be able to get attends in the store and those aren't too bad.

I really feel sorry for the people who actually need diapers and have to use what's in the store or the cheap stuff the government gives them.

99% On-Line, on the rare occasion if I'm on a long road trip and see an interesting brand that I haven't tried in an "off the beaten path" store...I'll buy them there.

I clicked on "both" because while I do order all my diapers online, I do buy pullups at the store.

Only online for me, because I don't have the fortitude to buy diapers in a store just yet. Besides, from what I've read store brands are typically generic, unless you buy Goodnites. I doubt they'd fit me though.

The selection online is nice! so I'm not really complaining...
    Last edited by Falkio; 08-Feb-2009 at 20:08. Reason: mistake in grammar

I voted both as I get my cloth diapers and plastic pants online and have been getting my disposables (Depends) from CVS but after reading this will try to find some online.

Butterfly Mage

I buy online exclusively. I don't know why the pharmacies only carry low-grade, lousy, thin diapers. I buy from XP Medical since Abena and Molicare are really good diapers.