Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats my sexuality?

cozycandyfly

Default Whats my sexuality?

Not sure if this is allowed to be discussed here, but I'm pretty sure its A-okay, if not PM me or remove it

I don't know my sexuality, well the label I would use for my sexuality, I'll explain a bit in a little moment.

I always thought I was asexual, got proven wrong a few years down the track but here goes.

I have a diaper fetish, most people don't, however I notice I am sexually attracted to men, :'( and transgendered people, no clue how that happened, i discovered, its something that i discovered later on in my teens, I Love cross dressing,

I'm sexually attracted to wemon who need to pee, same with men, I love men and wemon in diapers this is a sexual thing, I have romantic attraction towards wemon and not men.

however, I'm not sexually attracted to wemon, that I'm aware of, :'(

I think I might be sexually attracted to wemon, but only with touching or getting close, If that makes some sense, though i'm not sure.

So, does anyone know the correct label?

I'm thinking, I'm pansexual, But I'm also thinking that I could be gay, not entirely sure.

If you want to get technical, you sound heteromantic, pansexual, omorashi, with a diaper fetish.

That doesn't strike me as especially helpful though. If it's for yourself, labels are pretty useless. If you're trying to get on a dating site, try fetlife and list lots of interests. If it's explaining yourself, anyone that can't be bothered to hear the explanation from your first post didn't need to know anyway.

Labels are useless in the real world. Just love whomever makes you happy.

Quote Originally Posted by cozycandyfly View Post
    I always thought I was asexual, got proven wrong a few years down the track but here goes.
    I'm thinking, I'm pansexual, But I'm also thinking that I could be gay, not entirely sure.

I have romantic attraction towards wemon.
    I'm not sexually attracted to wemon, that I'm aware of, :'(
    I might be sexually attracted to wemon, but only with touching or getting close

I do not have romantic attraction towards men.
    I notice I am sexually attracted to men, :'(

I notice I am sexually attracted to transgendered people.

I'm sexually attracted to men and wemon who need to pee
    I love men and wemon in diapers this is a sexual thing,
    Two things,
    First I tried to separate the "fetish/kink" stuff from the sexuality stuff.
    What you like to do is different then who you like to do it with.

Here are some definitions of different Sexual Identities.

*DemiSexual : The sexual attraction to someone ONLY after you have being/becoming Romantically attracted/attached to them. (It covers liking both Boys, Girls, or both)

*Asexual = Having little or no sexual attraction towards others.
    *Aromantic = Having little or no romantic attraction towards others.
    *Hetero-flexible = Mostly Straight, willing to go Gay/Lesbian on occasion.
    *Homo-flexible = Mostly Gay/Lesbian, willing to go Straight on occasion.
    *Bisexual = Romantically/Sexually attracted to both sexes.
    *Bi-Curious = Romantically/Sexually attracted to one sex, curious about other.
    *Pansexual = Romantically/Sexually attracted to all sexes/identities.

Women + Romance = Sexual Attraction = Demisexual towards women.
    Male ID= Straight Demisexual, Female ID= Lesbian Demisexual

Men + Romance = Eww. = Aromantic (The Asexual version of romance)
    Men + Sex. Male ID = Gay, Female ID = Straight

Are you sexually attracted to MTF, FTM or both transgendered people.
    Do you see them as MTF = Female, FTM = Male, or just as something different?
    Are they someone you could see being with, or are they more of a fantasy/fetish thing?

So use whatever labels you are comfortable with, and don't worry if decide to change them later. You will find that sexuality is not set in stone and fluid, just go with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Your Female Identity could be: Demisexual Bicurious Lesbian
    Your Male Identity could be: Straight Bicurious Demisexual

It took me until age 23 to figure out what my sexual orientation is. (I'm gay.) I had feelings toward people of both sexes, and I didn't know how to label them. Were the emotionally intense friendships I had with some women love? There were attractive women who turned my head. Was that sexual attraction, or was it merely noticing their beauty? There were attractive men who turned my head and made me feel feelings. Was that sexual attraction, or was it something else, like admiration or jealously of their athleticism?

Eventually I figured out that the feelings I had toward some other men really was genuine attraction, not just admiration or jealousy, and that my intense friendships with women were just that...intense friendships. To figure this out, I had to get out from behind my computer screen and go on some dates, with both men and women.

You may need to get out from behind your computer screen to figure out what your sexual orientation is, just as I did.

Quote Originally Posted by MandyBear View Post
    Two things,
    First I tried to separate the "fetish/kink" stuff from the sexuality stuff.
    What you like to do is different then who you like to do it with.

Here are some definitions of different Sexual Identities.

*DemiSexual : The sexual attraction to someone ONLY after you have being/becoming Romantically attracted/attached to them. (It covers liking both Boys, Girls, or both)

*Asexual = Having little or no sexual attraction towards others.
    *Aromantic = Having little or no romantic attraction towards others.
    *Hetero-flexible = Mostly Straight, willing to go Gay/Lesbian on occasion.
    *Homo-flexible = Mostly Gay/Lesbian, willing to go Straight on occasion.
    *Bisexual = Romantically/Sexually attracted to both sexes.
    *Bi-Curious = Romantically/Sexually attracted to one sex, curious about other.
    *Pansexual = Romantically/Sexually attracted to all sexes/identities.

Women + Romance = Sexual Attraction = Demisexual towards women.
    Male ID= Straight Demisexual, Female ID= Lesbian Demisexual

Men + Romance = Eww. = Aromantic (The Asexual version of romance)
    Men + Sex. Male ID = Gay, Female ID = Straight

Are you sexually attracted to MTF, FTM or both transgendered people.
    Do you see them as MTF = Female, FTM = Male, or just as something different?
    Are they someone you could see being with, or are they more of a fantasy/fetish thing?

So use whatever labels you are comfortable with, and don't worry if decide to change them later. You will find that sexuality is not set in stone and fluid, just go with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Your Female Identity could be: Demisexual Bicurious Lesbian
    Your Male Identity could be: Straight Bicurious Demisexual
    No offence but this is the kind of stuff I find ridiculous. So many pointless labels. They don't want people to judge them, yet they judge themselves with all these labels.

Quote Originally Posted by IWANTHOTDOG View Post
    No offence but this is the kind of stuff I find ridiculous. So many pointless labels. They don't want people to judge them, yet they judge themselves with all these labels.
    No offense taken
    I didn't come up with the labels, I was just showing the OP everything that was out there.

True there are a lot of labels. And many of them may seem pointless to you, but they are very important to the people who identify with them.
    It gives someone who identifies with that label a sense of belonging, knowing they are not some odd duck or freak in the sea of "normal people"
    It gives that person a way to explain to all of their hetronormative friends that they are not one of them, and this is why.

Not everybody is lucky enough to be happy as the boy or girl the worlds sees them as, and only like the opposite sex, like most people in the world.
    People like that don't need labels, because people like that are the default. The people that most people see the rest of the world as.

Sorry, but Boy/Girl Straight/Gay/Lesbian/Bisexual just quite doesn't cut it anymore.

In the beginning we had NO labels, because well, every boy liked girls and every girl liked boys.
    Then the Gays came........... they were boys who liked boys and needed a name. Gay
    But, but, the gay people needed a way to tell them from the normal people.
    Ah! we shall call them Straight!
    And all was good in the world,

But then this happen and fucked everything up! Girls who like girls?? call'em Gay!
    Nooooo, we gave the guys that one already......
    Hmmm, what to do ???? I know! steal a word from the history books, you know that story that had an island with all girls on it, ya the one Wonderwoman comes from. Ya we'll use that one.
    And Girls got the name Lesbians. (you'll want to google the isle of Lesbos)

And all was good in the world.
    Untill those other people came!
    Your a boy and like boys? Gay! uh no wait you like girls too?? aww fuck me!
    What! you dont say? Girls who like girls and boys too?
    You mean we gotta come up with TWO more names now?!?
    Ah screw that, we'll just give'em both the same name! to the textbooks!
    Ah, we''ve done it "Bisexuals" Ya that will work, and look its the weekend! rejoyce!

And all was well in the world ..................

Quote Originally Posted by bandgeek View Post
    Labels are useless in the real world. Just love whomever makes you happy.
    This is the kind of advice you should take right here!

Has anyone at least corrected your spelling of women yet? I haven't read all the posts. What I can say is, you're clearly confused, but if you're young, that's nothing out of the ordinary. You will figure it out. You'll learn what you like and come to accept yourself for who you are. I'm sure you're just fine.

Good Luck.

-Gus

cozycandyfly

Well, I've come to the conclusion.

I'm a gay panda, who is romantically attracted to women.

Sorry for the mispelling of wemon, I suck at spelling.