Need some info please

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmiss

Est. Contributor
Role
ok, so I'm new to this whole thing and I'm wanting to try a new type of diaper but since I live in Canada I can't order sample packs from the American website.
I have been wearing the dry 24/7 ones in a side medium. I am wanting to try the bambino bellisimo and teddy bear ones.
So my question is how do the bambino ones compare in size to the dry 24/7 ones. I'm not sure if I should order a medium or a large. Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this! I just don't want to get the wrong size and waste my money.

Dry 24/7s run big. They shifted everything up one size several years ago, so if you're wearing a medium Dry 24/7, I'd tend to think that larges would suit you best in most other diapers.

Awesome!! Thank you!!

There are two canadian suppliers I have dealt with, both have samples available and stock many different premium brands.

www.b4ns.com
www.rearz.ca

I know Rearz has a showroom in Waterloo Ontario with lots of everything incontinence and abdl related and b4ns ships by greyhound (pick it up at the terminal) which is a great option for discretion. Both are great to deal with.

You can order the dry 24/7's from Agecomfort.com that's where I order from they also carry Abena diapers
They are in the Toronto area so I usually pickup my order since I am not far from their location. I to wear a medium in the Dry 24/7 and have just tried the Abena L4 for my night time diaper and they are a lot bigger then the Medium Abenas I use for my day time but they fit ok and have a lot more overhang on the side flaps then the Abena M4. I may end up totally switching to the Larger size once I run out of My medium diapers still have a case and a half left.

But the nice thing about the medium M2's they really don't show I am wearing that much

I have ordered from rearz before. They do not have samples available for what I am wanting to try. I don't live in Ontario either so there's no way I can personally go to the showroom. I also have ordered from agecare. They don't carry the bambino diapers I am wanting to try. My question was about sizing, not about where to get what I want. Thanks tho for the info.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back