Not open for further replies.

babysnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so i feel very dumb saying this being an ab/dl (but you must understand i have only ever worn goonites) so how do i diaper myself the only reas issue i am having is i keep feeling like it is not tight enough but then i feel like if i make it to tight i might break the tapes. it feels like the diaper is falling whenever i do and normaly i just do the best i can and just use packing tape

also i am using bambino teddy

It takes practice to get it right. For those of us who have been wearing for a very long time, it's second nature. It's easiest to diaper yourself while lying on your back. Spread your legs. Position the diaper between your legs so the back of it is slightly longer than it is in the front. Then use the lower tapes to tape one leg at a time. Not too tight, but not loose either. If the size is right, you should be able to tape the lower tape around the legs and not to the front.

Then tape the top, one tape at a time. Try to position the tapes equally on either side. The lower and upper tapes should point slightly down. In the end the diaper should hang on your hips and be snug around your legs and waist. Still having trouble? You should be able to find video examples of people diapering themselves online.

thanks i will try this because i was having alot of issues

It takes a while but once you get the hang of it you will be re diapered before u know it, another way to get use to putting on a diaper is to use a wall to hold the diaper inplace while you get the tapes in place

I usually start with the lower tapes once they are inplace I pull up on the front and back of the diaper to make it more snug in the bottom and then pull the top tape one at a time to make it snug.

If you feel like the diaper is to loose then you or is going to fall down you can put a pair do your underwear over the diaper to help,hold it inplace. I do and it helps a lot also if you leak slightly the underwear will absorb a bit to help keep your pants dry.

I also use Ducktape to help make my diaper snug I start at the front and go all the way around once pulling on the tape as I go it makes a nice snug fit and the diaper will not slip as the tape acts like a belt.

It makes it harder to get the diaper off when changing but snug diaper is better then a loose diaper.

Keep practicing and try the tape and underwear options to see what works for you and don't worry you are not alone with the taping issue we have all been there

ok thanks

wow thank you that was very nice

Spaz said:
It takes practice to get it right. For those of us who have been wearing for a very long time, it's second nature. It's easiest to diaper yourself while lying on your back. Spread your legs. Position the diaper between your legs so the back of it is slightly longer than it is in the front. Then use the lower tapes to tape one leg at a time. Not too tight, but not loose either. If the size is right, you should be able to tape the lower tape around the legs and not to the front.

Then tape the top, one tape at a time. Try to position the tapes equally on either side. The lower and upper tapes should point slightly down. In the end the diaper should hang on your hips and be snug around your legs and waist. Still having trouble? You should be able to find video examples of people diapering themselves online.

Thanks! :)

The amount of tension you put on the top tapes depends on whether or not your diaper has elastic. For Comfidry, Bambino, or Snuggies, I attach the tape on the front BELOW the elastic, and tape it fairly firm. The elastic then can stretch out a little bit above that (where I have a small overhang of a gut) and still fit comfortably, without slipping down. You don't want to draw the elastic in too tight when taping, or you'll break tapes. They can't take the continuous pull of the elastic combined with the tight taping.

Remember that the top tapes need to go around your beltline, not higher, to hold your diaper up like your belt holds your pants up. If you tape too high, they'll just slip down and get really loose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back