Thread: *quietly sneaks in*

Default *quietly sneaks in*

Hihi I'm a really shy and quite babyfur. I usually don't post stuff on forums, but I thought I should try and be a little more outgoing recently. I thought I'd start here cause I'd be able to be more open about myself with anyone I met on here, instead of having to hid my real feeling. Besides diapers I really enjoy cooking, crafting, reading, and riding my bike. I'm hoping that I can find others on here that I can form a good friendship with. Eventually hangout with on skype or what not, play some games with on steam, of 3DS. I mainly just what find more friends that share some of my more "private" interest if you will. Other then that I'm an open book pretty much when ask stuff, I just really find it hard to do the asking myself thus the shy part. So feel free to ask me stuff.

Hello. :-) It's always nice to see someone new join. Congratulations on that, shy or not it's always good to try.

Hi and welcome , i'm a DL , i grew up in Ohio, but on west coast for most of my adult life. hope you enjoy the site, i do, i'm trying to post more, i tend to do a lot of reading, and not enough commenting.