Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Hi there! I'm Crobat.

  1. #1

    Default Hi there! I'm Crobat.

    Hello, ADISC!

    I'm not particularly new here, but since it's been quite some time since I was last active, I thought it'd be nice to reintroduce myself.

    I'm primarily a DL. I do have a very slight interest in AB and regression stuff, but I've never actually tried it.

    I haven't touched a diaper in a very long time. Much of my stash has been lying around my room untouched. There's no real reason for that - somehow one day I just stopped, and I haven't worn one since. Perhaps it may be due to the hassle of cleanup/disposal and a lack of time. Even though I've stopped wearing, my interest is still as strong as ever.

    Anyways, that's it for the diaper stuff! On to my other interests:

    I really enjoy playing music. I've played the piano for a very long time. Interestingly enough, I haven't had much luck with other instruments - I did a stint with my school's concert band a long time ago and played the clarinet there, although I eventually had to leave due to time commitments. There's also a guitar laying around in my house somewhere that I gave up trying to play after one day.

    I'm not a very sport-sy person, however I do follow a bit of soccer, mainly in the EPL. I don't have a team that I really support, but I do enjoy seeing Liverpool lose. Heheh.

    I watch quite a bit of anime. My favourite genres are comedy, romance and slice-of-life, however I do watch a little psychological dramas occasionally based on recommendations by other viewers. Here are some of my favourites, in no particular order: Non Non Biyori, AnoHana, and Nagi no Asukara, just to name a few. I'm not really choosy when it comes to what I watch and I'll just go with whatever piques my interest.

    I also have a strong interest in mobile tech, so I follow developments in smartphones, tablets, laptops, and more recently, smartwatches. I have my eyes set on the Galaxy S6, which looks to be an absolute beast of a device. The Galaxy S5 was somewhat boring, so sales were pretty disappointing last year. I'll be very excited to see what Samsung does from here on.

    That's about it for my introduction! I'm very excited to be able to join you guys. Thanks!

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    Hi also and welcome bat....er...I mean, welcome back. I play piano too. What sort of things do you play? I used to play in a very good rock, cover band which I did for 15 years. I'm classically trained though, and so I enjoy Bach, Chopin, Beethoven, Debussy, Grieg, etc. I also play a lot of contemporary praise music in our church praise band.

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    Hi also and welcome bat....er...I mean, welcome back. I play piano too. What sort of things do you play? I used to play in a very good rock, cover band which I did for 15 years. I'm classically trained though, and so I enjoy Bach, Chopin, Beethoven, Debussy, Grieg, etc. I also play a lot of contemporary praise music in our church praise band.
    I'm considered "classically" trained, but to be honest I haven't had much exposure to classical music - most of my classical training comes from learning the required pieces for graded tests. Nevertheless I have a ton of fun playing these pieces.

    I recently listened to Dvorak's New World Symphony and was fascinated by how it sounded. I tried it on the piano but it was no where as amazing as it was on an orchestra.

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Crobat View Post
    I'm considered "classically" trained, but to be honest I haven't had much exposure to classical music - most of my classical training comes from learning the required pieces for graded tests. Nevertheless I have a ton of fun playing these pieces.

    I recently listened to Dvorak's New World Symphony and was fascinated by how it sounded. I tried it on the piano but it was no where as amazing as it was on an orchestra.
    Yeah, the orchestra is beautiful. I love to listen to the Beethoven symphonies, especially for his orchestration: how he uses the orchestra and the color that he brings to the musical canvas. I suppose my favorite is his 6th Symphony. I sang the 9th at Carnegie Hall when I was a student at Westminster Choir College. Leopold Stowkowski conducted the American Symphony, and it was exciting to be a part of it.

  6. #6

    Default

    POKEMON!!! Stay back! I will use my Vine Whip on you!

    Hiya! Welcome to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy! Excellent introduction, look forward to talking to you and seeing you post around.

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    POKEMON!!! Stay back! I will use my Vine Whip on you!

    Hiya! Welcome to ADISC, from a fellow Snivy! Excellent introduction, look forward to talking to you and seeing you post around.
    Thanks!

    Snivy was by far my favourite starter in Black/White. So much fun to play with!

  8. #8

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.