Not open for further replies.

Paddedwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
So I decided to regress a bit tonight so I took a bath instead of a shower. It was great! mentally I really got into babyfur mode and I was my fursona. Now my fursona is a 2 year old huskypup so it is really hard sometimes to get a toddler to take a bath. so i was kinda whinny, but I eventually got into the hot bath water. It felt great and I really did feel like a little toddler. If only I had bath toys. I might actually get some sometime, we'll see.

You should definitely get bath toys! Have fun!

The only time I've felt "little" was when I got to take a bath. I'd never really been able to regress & get into the mindset, but for about a minute or so during the bath, I was able to finally get there. It was neat, but unfortunately didn't last long for me.

Mattew said:
The only time I've felt "little" was when I got to take a bath. I'd never really been able to regress & get into the mindset, but for about a minute or so during the bath, I was able to finally get there. It was neat, but unfortunately didn't last long for me.

Ya, it didn't last the whole time since it was later in the evening so I started falling asleep. ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

Little2Roo said:
You should definitely get bath toys! Have fun!

yay!

Paddedwolf said:
Ya, it didn't last the whole time since it was later in the evening so I started falling asleep. ha ha

Yeah I tried & was able to do it for awhile. I just can't get in the mindset alone. It helped me having someone there to play off of. I want to do it again. I know that getting changed would really do it for me, but I've got to find someone I trust & is willing to do that to help me.

That settles it. Mattew has his shower privileges suspended until further notice. He must take only baths! And buy some bath toys.

I second this motion. *gavel strikes* Motion carried.

Next motion on the table, Little2Roo has lost all pants privileges, and now his crinkle padded butt is exposed to the whole world 24/7.

Oceltot said:

Next motion on the table, Little2Roo has lost all pants privileges, and now his crinkle padded butt is exposed to the whole world 24/7.

It's a unanimous vote by the jury! I think it's somebody's bath time! tehe

- - - Updated - - -

Mattew said:
Yeah I tried & was able to do it for awhile. I just can't get in the mindset alone. It helped me having someone there to play off of. I want to do it again. I know that getting changed would really do it for me, but I've got to find someone I trust & is willing to do that to help me.

I've been changed by a couple individuals. It's really nice. The last time it happened there where 2 others watching me.

Little2Roo said:
That settles it. Mattew has his shower privileges suspended until further notice. He must take only baths! And buy some bath toys.

But, but...I do have some bath toys...I left them at Oceltot's tho...

Oceltot said:

Hey!

Paddedwolf said:
I've been changed by a couple individuals. It's really nice. The last time it happened there where 2 others watching me.

I so couldn't handle having people watching. That's too embarrassing.

Oceltot said:

Hmmm...thinks I would rather have my shower privileges revoked.

Everyone will think I'm a baby (blushing)

So as not to hijack this post, we have to impose some restriction on Paddedwolf. *rubs his chin with a wicked laugh* what will it be?

No more showers for anyone.

No wonder I take so many baths. Showers are off limits unless I take one with an adult.

No tub to use for baths makes for a sad little.

I love taking baths, but I'm 6'1", so our tiny little bathtubs at home don't fit me, sadly. One of my goals for my dream house is to have a big ol' bathtub for when I need to unwind.

My parents have one of those big bathtubs that a couple of full grown adults could get in. I might need to use that sometime to really feel little and take a bath. My bathtub just doesn't really do it for me

I prefer showers. It takes a shorter time and I feel cleaner.

But...

Sometimes I do like to act little and take a bath. Another reason I don't take baths more often is that I can't seem to get into the play in the tub mind-set, so I get bored fast. Then it seems like a waste of time. I do have some bath toys, so I keep trying every once in a while.

I'd love to take a bath again (sounds gross but I haven't had a bath in over a year) I normally just take showers.

Come to think of it, I might see if we still have those rubber duckies in the cupboard under the bathroom sink.. I'm actually going to check right now.. :)

Have you ever tried wearing in the bath?
I only recommend it when you know you have enough hot water for either another bath or a shower, a changing mat right on the bathroom floor, a plastic bag to put your diaper in, and around an hour of time where you know nobody is going to be home.
Of course, I might be overestimating your DL side, in which case I apologize if it seems kind of weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back