Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Does anyone own a bounce house?

  1. #1

    Question Does anyone own a bounce house?

    I was wondering if anyone here own a bounce house? I mean the honest to goodness commercial ones and not one of those crappy ones from the big box stores. A few in the inflatable community have them and I have one too since yesterday.I just put together the fact that you bounced in them as little kids so it could relate to regression? I was afraid of them for some reason but I first jumped in one when I was 14 and loved them ever since but my mom thinks I'm too old to be in them @24.

  2. #2

    Default

    I don't have one, but it'd be really cool to have one. Not sure how expensive they'd be to own tho. I'm guessing that the big commercial ones are probably a few thousand dollars to own.

    LOL, you're never too old to bounce in one.

  3. #3

    Default

    I bet one of those would be really neat!

    And goodness you're definitely not too old! Just have fun~ <^.^7

  4. #4

    Default

    Read my signature XD

    i don't own one, would be cool

  5. #5

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I don't have one, but it'd be really cool to have one. Not sure how expensive they'd be to own tho. I'm guessing that the big commercial ones are probably a few thousand dollars to own.

    LOL, you're never too old to bounce in one.
    It depends I got mine used for about $850 but I have seen new ones for anywhere from $1500-$3000 and I'm happy I'm not too old!



    Quote Originally Posted by Cereal View Post
    I bet one of those would be really neat!

    And goodness you're definitely not too old! Just have fun~ <^.^7
    Yes it is! another for not too old, awesome!



    Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    Read my signature XD

    i don't own one, would be cool
    Love it! best sig I have seen!

    Here are pics!
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1697
    Last edited by Experiment626; 01-May-2015 at 21:21.

  6. #6

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Experiment626 View Post
    It depends I got mine used for about $850 but I have seen new ones for anywhere from $1500-$3000 and I'm happy I'm not too old!


    Yes it is! another for not too old, awesome!


    Love it! best sig I have seen!

    Here are pics!
    http://www.adisc.org/forum/album.php?albumid=1697
    I'm glad you got something that you like. It's funny but I didn't really realize until I saw your pics that what I had in mind isn't what's common these days. I couldn't even find an image of the kind of bounce house that was standard when I was a kid. They probably were found to cause cancer or something. This is the closest I could come: http://www.rainbowpromotions.org/div.../superdome.gif. The ones that are common now are neat but unless it's enclosed with clear plastic viewing, it doesn't hit the nostalgia spot for me. I'm sure it's still plenty good to bounce in and I guess that's the important bit.

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    I'm glad you got something that you like. It's funny but I didn't really realize until I saw your pics that what I had in mind isn't what's common these days. I couldn't even find an image of the kind of bounce house that was standard when I was a kid. They probably were found to cause cancer or something. This is the closest I could come: http://www.rainbowpromotions.org/div.../superdome.gif. The ones that are common now are neat but unless it's enclosed with clear plastic viewing, it doesn't hit the nostalgia spot for me. I'm sure it's still plenty good to bounce in and I guess that's the important bit.
    i love the idea of a plastic window on a bounce house! they were certainly different then.



    Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I love the dinosaur theme. How cool!
    Thanks! Who doesn't love dinos?

Similar Threads

  1. Diapers and bounce houses
    By Experiment626 in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 27-May-2014, 00:03
  2. *bounce*
    By BabyTigger in forum Greetings / Introductions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-Jan-2012, 23:36
  3. This man really knows how to bounce wonderflonium.
    By Boogeyman in forum Off-topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-Aug-2009, 22:23
  4. Bounce dryer sheets
    By CrazyCanuck in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24-Apr-2009, 08:11

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.