Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey, I'm new here.

Gemmy

Default Hey, I'm new here.

Hey there.

I go by Gemmy (Jem-ee).

I remember being into diapers as far back as I can remember. I remember being 8 or 9, and asking my mom to buy me diapers that would fit me. (she got really awkward, said "maybe next time", and I just never asked again). That desire has never left.

I guess I consider myself a LittleFur. I'm also genderfluid, so Male or Female pronouns work for me, either way.

My husband knows I'm a furry, and knows I'm genderfluid, (even though I present as male mostly), but my feelings toward diapers is one thing I've never shared with him. I don't feel like hiding this from him at all, I plan on telling him... tactfully. I just kinda repressed it for the last decade, what with High School, College, family life, the whole deal.

I also suffer from Depression, Anxiety, and ADHD, for which I'm undergoing medical treatment and therapy.

That all being said, I'm an avid gamer, and collector of technology, new and old. I recently had to sell off my collection to help out my family, but I'm in the process of getting it all back, slowly.

I also love to cook. My favourite food is curry.

Anyways, thanks for reading my long post. Don't hesitate to message me. I like making friends, and i'm looking forward to participating in the community ^^

~Gemmy
    Last edited by Gemmy; 30-Apr-2015 at 15:23. Reason: updated info

Hello Gemmy and welcome to the group.

This is a very informative introduction.

I to suffer from Depression, anxiety, and add. Some o the therapy stuff I have learned over the years is listed in the group School House Rocks ADISC. We also have a Foodie Group that might interest you.

I to love to cook. I have done a little Indian stuff and have attempted to make Curry from scratch. It came out OK, but I am sure I could do better.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Howdy and welcome to the group. What kind of technology stuff exactly do you collect?

Quote Originally Posted by Gemmy View Post
    Hey there.

I go by Gemmy (Jem-ee).

I remember being into diapers as far back as I can remember. I remember being 8 or 9, and asking my mom to buy me diapers that would fit me. (she got really awkward, said "maybe next time", and I just never asked again). That desire has never left.

I guess I consider myself a LittleFur. I'm also genderfluid, so Male or Female pronouns work for me, either way.

My husband knows I'm a furry, and knows I'm genderfluid, (even though I present as male mostly), but my feelings toward diapers is one thing I've never shared with him. I don't feel like hiding this from him at all, I plan on telling him... tactfully. I just kinda repressed it for the last decade, what with High School, College, family life, the whole deal.

I also suffer from Depression, Anxiety, and ADHD, for which I'm undergoing medical treatment and therapy.

That all being said, I'm an avid gamer, and collector of technology, new and old. I recently had to sell off my collection to help out my family, but I'm in the process of getting it all back, slowly.

I also love to cook. My favourite food is curry.

Anyways, thanks for reading my long post. Don't hesitate to message me. I like making friends, and i'm looking forward to participating in the community ^^

~Gemmy
    Welcome to ADISC Gemmy.

I have an Anxiety Disorder myself but lets not focus on the negatives, rather lets focus on positives!

Do you have a favorite author?

What about favorite video games?

Gemmy

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    Howdy and welcome to the group. What kind of technology stuff exactly do you collect?
    Thanks for the welcome! I had a collection of video games and vintage computers that I had to sell, right I want to rebuild over time, everything from the classic pong home console, right up to the Xbox one and ps4.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SnowBlitz View Post
    Welcome to ADISC Gemmy.

I have an Anxiety Disorder myself but lets not focus on the negatives, rather lets focus on positives!

Do you have a favorite author?

What about favorite video games?
    Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't really read, English was never my best subject in school (my husband likes top remind me often, he's an accomplished editor for a newspaper).

My favorite games are usually platformers, fps games, puzzle games, just about anything but sports games.

Thanks for the welcome! I had a collection of video games and vintage computers that I had to sell, right I want to rebuild over time, everything from the classic pong home console, right up to the Xbox one and ps4.
    That's cool. I've got a collection of all the Nintendo & Sega stuff that I got as I was growing up. Then a few years ago I started picking up games, controllers, assessories, & systems at thrift stores, pawn shops, & garage sales. I've got quite a few NES games & assessories. I even got some Atari stuff. I'd never seen / played on one before.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for the warm welcome! I don't really read, English was never my best subject in school (my husband likes top remind me often, he's an accomplished editor for a newspaper).

My favorite games are usually platformers, fps games, puzzle games, just about anything but sports games.
    What I really want to get is a Pac Man machine. I have always wanted one since I was a kid. I'm a Pac Man master

I'm also genderfluid, so Male or Female pronouns work for me, either way.

Hello Gemmy and welcome from a new-ish member here

As long as you're in a good place with it, I hope you are, there is nothing wrong with just being who you are comfortable being on any given day.
    But I must say, you listed yourself as "A Thing" under sex? Maybe A Person could work there too?

And as far as the other half, I really hope you get to good place with that, trust me I know how hard of a road that can be and one that never seems to have an end. But it can.

Gemmy

Quote Originally Posted by MandyBear View Post
    Hello Gemmy and welcome from a new-ish member here

As long as you're in a good place with it, I hope you are, there is nothing wrong with just being who you are comfortable being on any given day.
    But I must say, you listed yourself as "A Thing" under sex? Maybe A Person could work there too?

And as far as the other half, I really hope you get to good place with that, trust me I know how hard of a road that can be and one that never seems to have an end. But it can.
    But since I'm a furry too, Person isn't 100% accurate either :P.

I'm thankful that I have a meeting with a psychiatrist next week. Hoping i can get the ball rolling on an accurate diagnosis. I also found my disability paperwork, so I can fill that in and take it to my doctor. Damnn ADHD, I hate paperwork.