Thread: Saniline sanicare day plus adult diapers. anyone know about them?

Default Saniline sanicare day plus adult diapers. anyone know about them?

G'day guys long story short i bought these Plastic backed diapers Medium size on Ebay.price was AUD $32 posted in a pack of 20. (half the cost at least was postage) I think they might have been from 2008 era. however i cant find the specs on them such as absorbency. Judging by these i'm guessing less than 2000ml. i suspect these were before Abena's came out. Haven't tried one on yet. it has 2 tapes on each side.

anyone tried these out? or know much about em? i dont think these are made anymore.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4300149.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	41.4 KB 
ID:	23888   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4300153.jpg 
Views:	150 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	23887   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P4300152.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	24.4 KB 
ID:	23886  

Ok, so heres what i['ve found with them.... A. They aren't very absorbent and cheap. (in fact light in the padding) B. I think these were before Abri-forms were out. C. they have the same cheap tapes as abri-forms (only 2 chances to tape it right when putting it on).

Wow, Thanks for the photos and the review! I do miss the light blue diapers.

i should add don't wear em to sleep at night, you'll sweat.

those look like an OK medium capacity diaper. A picture of the inside would be nice (I think I see leak guards?) I assume the shell is made of very soft plastic? It's unusual to see the double tapes on those, but without it you definitely don't get to adjust/check with that soft shell. I don't see a wetness indicator? are they loud?

maybe a moot point. I went to http://www.sanicare.com/default.asp and they don't seem to carry them now. Probably is a discontinued store brand?

Quote Originally Posted by bambinod View Post
    I don't see a wetness indicator? are they loud?

maybe a moot point. I went to http://www.sanicare.com/default.asp and they don't seem to carry them now. Probably is a discontinued store brand?
    Well it isnt much of a wetness indicator as such although the writing in the middle blurs after wetting, similar to plastic Abenas. (or was it abri-san or abri-form? its one of those before they went to cloth.)

are they loud? Well maybe not as much as other brands, it does crinkle. Although i should ask in what sort of way? for example wearing publicly (24/7) or perhaps in a scenario where its late at night walls are thin and very quiet will someone hear it or if you walked around in just the diaper does it make a lot of racket?

I would say its a discontinued line. never really saw a review on them in english. so gathering it's somewhere european and non-english region.