Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi, mature, life long, diapered sleep wetter, adult baby and now adult boy.

Red face Hi, mature, life long, diapered sleep wetter, adult baby and now adult boy.

I am retired and single. Only a few friends know I need to wear diapers to bed and I also use a pacifier and wear a onesie.
    I think it would be nice to get to know how others deal with the whole thing and problems to avoid.
    I have learned that I need to be responsible for as much of the work of diapering me such possible. I put my wet diaper in the pail, wash, dry, fold diapers, keep diaper bag full, get diaper bag when told, put out powder and lotion, lay out changing pad, pants and diaper, lay down and wait in my wet diaper. Changing time can be happy, intimate, quick, and loving for me and my big.
    I like playing guitar, watching movies, visiting with friends, walking, reading. I want to get out and do more. Camping is fun and I want to do more hiking and working out. I like science and math.
    Anyway, I hope to be a positive contributer here.
    HunterGreen2
    Last edited by HogansHeroes; 30-Apr-2015 at 17:44.

Welcome to the community Huntergreen2! That was a good introduction. That was a good introduction. Are you retired?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Are you retired?
    *Giggles* re-read his first sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome to the community Huntergreen2! That was a good introduction. That was a good introduction. Are you retired?
    You sir need some sleep.

Opps, sorry HunterGreen2. I forgot to say Howdy and welcome, while I was teasing Zipperless.

I'm glad you could join us hunterGreen2! I believe you will find this place to socialize and talk about your diaperie goodnesses

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    *Giggles* re-read his first sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Snivy View Post
    You sir need some sleep.
    It was first thing this morning while I was waiting for my coffee.

I used to be a horrid, grumpy bear at school (work) until I got two cups of coffee, back to back. Now, I get up, shower, make coffee and read the newspaper. Life is good in that regard.

So welcome HunterGreen2. Hunter Green is actually a great color. I suppose you like the color as well. I too need to get out more, which will probably happen tomorrow or next week when I hit our bike/walking trail. If I go out in the morning, it's riding first, and then coffee after I return.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    We'll forgive you this
    That's very gracious of you, said the gracious greeter.

See how much fun we have here HuntrGreen2?