Not open for further replies.

babysnow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
so i have alot of problems with regression and it would be hard to put in words all the issues i have but i will try so my big issue is that i eat sleep and breath study (of issues like religion, politics, social constructs, evolution, science, philosophy, i think you get the idea) and i focus on it so much that i sometimes have issues to slow down put on a diape and just relax so i have no idea how i do . its not that i cant regress i can and have but it just dont happen often and is hard to do so

so only other issue is whenever i try to regress i just keep thinking how can we put this into science how do others feel when they regress is it individual and not the same for all people or do we get the same feelings and thought idk it feels undefined

so what do i do?

Throw on a diaper, grab your favorite plush, sit on the couch and watch your favorite cartoons.

accept i would assume things like this would be more mental rather then based on action

You really have to purge your mind of all the worldly things such as classwork, science, etc. and just let yourself go. Not everyone can regress, and I don't think there's much of a science attached to it. It needs to be a natural emotional response to all things "little". I do it naturally. As soon as I put on a diaper, the process starts. I can regress even without any babyish accouterments. It's just something that lives in the recesses of my little mind. I am baby, so to speak.

Maybe try listening to some bedtime stories on youtube or a CD of Disney songs or something like that to help to start switching your mind off and have a sort of ritual to get there so your mind starts to learn that this is little time and studies are left at the door so to speak?

I guess it becomes easier with time really. I can relate because not only do I share the same interests you mentioned and I tend to think a lot. I'm also not a spontaneous person in general.

So in the beginning, about two years ago, when I finally had some space and time that allowed for myself to indulge and bought diapers for the first time, I found I wanted to regress but I didn't know how.

It felt akward to go from a adult that likes to discuss the meaning of life to a toddler that is more interested in puting objects in his mouth and make cute baby noises.

In the end no matter how much I wanted I couldn't shake the feeling that it wasn't genuine.

However I found a common ground. Something that felt regressive and genuine at the same time for me. And that was putting on a diaper and cuddling with a blanket and a plushie (more so with the blanket which actually surprised me, although it shouldn't because I use to have on as a little child and loved it).

Ever since that I found that regressing has become easier, in fact I just ordered for the first time some toys and a playmat, and I'm actually anxiously waiting for it to arrive so I can have some regression time playing with toys. Which is something that I didn't really see as something I would enjoy in the beginning.

In conclusion, find whatever little thing you enjoy that also connects you to childhood and allow some time to grow on you. Also I find that it's very important to let go of all the adult worries and just be in a happy, calm mood and in the moment to be able to regress and enjoy it. Although sometimes letting go is difficult, doing meditation might help. If it doesn't, just allow some time for those issues to resolve themselves before regressing again some other time .

ok thank you because i do feel that way its just sometimes hard because i cannot stop thinking i think i more need to clear my mind

Another thing is that I don't know if regressing to me is the same as to another person. After re-reading your initial post I noticed that you mention that, and it's something that I've thought as well.

I say this because I've seen people commenting about their regression as if you become another self or as if you loose a bit of control. I don't know if it's that or not but I can say that is not the case with me. And because of it I sometimes wonder, which I think you do as well, if I'm really regressing or not.

I would describe the sort of regression I experience as just go into a certain mindset, there's nothing really extraordinary about it. Same way if you go to a job interview you automically enter into a more sort of professional and formal mindset as opposed to when you go out for a drink with friends. Different behaviours, you could almost say you're two different people in these scenarios. Same with regression I think, it's a different mindset but you're still yourself.

The trick to regression is starting with little things eventually with time it becomes more natural and you start doing more things and introducing more objects and other activities.

Hey babysnow, some great advice already. You know it really begins with a desire to do it. That's got to be the first thing...at least if that's the case it's going to be free will.

Beyond that, you've got to give in to it. Sometimes it can take a little effort, but when you find the path for you, it will become easier.

It most definitely is a mindset, but creating the right conditions does provide a sense of authenticity that helps you to focus.

Oh and whatever you do, don't start analysing what your doing when regressing...that will completely stuff it up. You've just got to reconnect with your younger self and begin to experience things as you did...I promise you, if you have not properly done this...you're in for a treat.

Find your zone, throw on a diaper and cuddle up somewhere with a really awesome plushie. RELAX and have FUN.

i guess this would make alot of sense to me on why i am having issues because i am not driven with regression as a sense of myself but of a relationship with a child

that is to say i am not thinking about just being a toddler i imagine myself with a mommy and how she treats me rather then myself i think this might make a paradox in my mind making me feel small when cared for

i think i need to fix this by making a separation of the image of a mommy in my mind and my little self to try and make me focus more on the play time and fun and relaxation of it and not on the care of a mother (sorry i am about to get ranty here)

i think a decent way to do this is to force my mind into a mindset with no person other then myself and enforce toddler thought without the thought of a mommy and then with time it will feel less forced into this and just become normal

You can try self hypnosis. There are several sites which will allow you to download free files. If that doesn't work, try sitting down at your computer and type out your own script. Often the act of just focusing on what you're writing can allow you to regress.

The biggest thing for me is to just stop thinking about it. once I stop asking myself "am I regressed yet" it comes easier. Don't focus so much on the idea of regressing. Just start doing things that are fun to you without asking if this fits into some pre-concieved idea of what is right or correct with the idea of regressing. Get some toys put on some shows and just have some fun.

Some people don't have that regression, for some people it's just the comfort of wearing diapers. To some it's just sexual or a mix of the others.

I thumb suck and pronounce my 'L's and 'R's as Ws. I guess I don't hardcore regress, but that's what I do when I feel so inclined[read:little].

For me the best thing to do is take a nap. I'll go to sleep an adult and wake up little. Even resting or closing my eyes while imagining the feeling can float me down. If I really can't go down, holding my rabbit and playing Brahms' Lullaby through my nap will help me wake up little.

I don't think that there is one answer to this and for me it just comes naturally. For me putting on a diaper sucking in my paci and cuddling with my plushi is enough for me to regress. Often times all I have to do is hug my plushi and I almost instantly regress. In general babyish activities usually work for most people from what I know. Just try some things and eventually you'll find what makes you regress.

Commonalities definitely exist among people's regression methods, but it definitely isn't an exact science. I only ever regress when I'm about to go to sleep because it's the only way I can sleep. Purging your mind of obligations and everything other than your intentions to regress is key. For me, padding up, putting on my kigu, putting on some lullabies, and cuddling up to my big plush dog is all it takes before I start sucking my thumb and drifting off. I would recommend trying to regress in bed as a starting point since drifting to sleep forces your brain to stop thinking about adult stuff. It may or may not help, but it works in my experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back