Status
Not open for further replies.

cozycandyfly

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
What TV shows do you watch as a little / adult baby? Is there anything you would recommend for me to watch? I somewhat like my little pony, is there anything else, or are there any ABDL related anime series or anything of the likes?

when i am in little mode i like to watch shows that you can interact with like dora and stuff or anything like that

i personally recommend The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon (Available on YouTube) and Wallykazam!

hirohamada said:
i personally recommend The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon (Available on YouTube) and Wallykazam!

never heard about that before, maybe because its Canadian and I'm Australian, I'll look into it.

"The Wiggles" is a kids show aimed at toddlers/preschoolers.

I love Sesame Street :)

The thing that I like to watch is shows from back when I was little for real.

The cartoon network and Hub TV are good ones for the cartoon types. I also watch Me TV and This they have the shows from the 60's like Leave it to Beaver, I dream of Jeannie, Batman, Etc.

If I really wanted to go back I would find Hobo Kelly, Romper Room, and Gumby.

You can find "Tech, the Tractor" and "Harry the Bunny" on You Tube. They actually air on the Baby First channel. You can see what they have to offer on BabyFirst.com. I love Tech the Tractor. I think it's filmed in Wales and tells a nice story about a little red tractor.

Uuuum~ Any cartoon really~ Though, I do like to watch Blues Clues with a notebook, crayons, and a binky. x3

I watch the stuff I used to watch when I was actually little too. My favourites are Count Duckula and Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers.

I watch (whether I watch a lot or not):

Adventure Time
SpongeBob SquarePants
Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
Tom and Jerry
Looney Tunes (and Baby version)
Dora The Explorer
Handy Mandy
Jake and The Neverland Pirates

egor said:
The thing that I like to watch is shows from back when I was little for real.

The cartoon network and Hub TV are good ones for the cartoon types. I also watch Me TV and This they have the shows from the 60's like Leave it to Beaver, I dream of Jeannie, Batman, Etc.

If I really wanted to go back I would find Hobo Kelly, Romper Room, and Gumby.

Yes!
Romper Room!
I watched that when I was really little.
Also do not forget the original "Captain Kangaroo" and "BOZO the Clown".

caitianx said:
Yes!
Romper Room!
I watched that when I was really little.
Also do not forget the original "Captain Kangaroo" and "BOZO the Clown".

Well if you're going to go there, I was on the original "Howdy Doody Show". I was a 4 year old in The Peanut Gallery. I watched "Captain Kangaroo" and "Bozo the Clown" with my kids when they were very young. Good memories!

Hello All,

My favorite is most of the shows on Disney Jr. My AB'ness is very near the surface. So I am very child-like mentally weather I am actively role playing or not. So for me I have Disney Jr on most of the day regardless of what I am doing (watching, doing something online, talking on the phone, ect). I actively enjoy all the shows. But my all time favorite is Handy Manny. I have all 116 episodes recorded on my DVR. But my second favorite is Sheriff Callie's Wild West. Best of all, Charter Cable just released a app where I can watch TV on the go using my phone's 3G data plan or wifi so I can watch Disney Jr now anywhere I go. :) So I very happy. It's a free app, you just have to have a valid home service account. Disney Jr has their own app, but I could never get it to work. This one does. But yea, that's my place to go for tv shows while role playing. :)

-Baby Stanley

dogboy said:
Well if you're going to go there, I was on the original "Howdy Doody Show". I was a 4 year old in The Peanut Gallery. I watched "Captain Kangaroo" and "Bozo the Clown" with my kids when they were very young. Good memories!

Bob Keeshan, who was Captain Kangaroo was one of the performers on the Howdy Doody Show.

Captain Kangaroo, Romper Room, and MisterRogers Neighborhood were just about the only TV shows my Mom let me watch, other than the Looney Toons.

caitianx said:
Bob Keeshan, who was Captain Kangaroo was one of the performers on the Howdy Doody Show.

Captain Kangaroo, Romper Room, and MisterRogers Neighborhood were just about the only TV shows my Mom let me watch, other than the Looney Toons.

One of my parents' friends was Bob Garthwaite, and his brother who has produced films, worked on the HD show at the time. The staff members were responsible for finding kids for the show, which is how I was on the show along with the Garthwaites' two kids. Ironically, many years later when I was a student at Westminster Choir College, Princeton, our college president was Dr. Lee Hastings Bristol, of Bristol Meyers. His company was one of the major sponsors to the Howdy Doody Show. It's a small world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back