Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV Shows

cozycandyfly

Default TV Shows

What TV shows do you watch as a little / adult baby? Is there anything you would recommend for me to watch? I somewhat like my little pony, is there anything else, or are there any ABDL related anime series or anything of the likes?

when i am in little mode i like to watch shows that you can interact with like dora and stuff or anything like that

hirohamada

i personally recommend The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon (Available on YouTube) and Wallykazam!

cozycandyfly

Quote Originally Posted by hirohamada View Post
    i personally recommend The Adventures of Dudley the Dragon (Available on YouTube) and Wallykazam!

never heard about that before, maybe because its Canadian and I'm Australian, I'll look into it.

"The Wiggles" is a kids show aimed at toddlers/preschoolers.

The thing that I like to watch is shows from back when I was little for real.

The cartoon network and Hub TV are good ones for the cartoon types. I also watch Me TV and This they have the shows from the 60's like Leave it to Beaver, I dream of Jeannie, Batman, Etc.

If I really wanted to go back I would find Hobo Kelly, Romper Room, and Gumby.

You can find "Tech, the Tractor" and "Harry the Bunny" on You Tube. They actually air on the Baby First channel. You can see what they have to offer on BabyFirst.com. I love Tech the Tractor. I think it's filmed in Wales and tells a nice story about a little red tractor.

Uuuum~ Any cartoon really~ Though, I do like to watch Blues Clues with a notebook, crayons, and a binky. x3

I watch the stuff I used to watch when I was actually little too. My favourites are Count Duckula and Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers.