PUL pants

Status
Not open for further replies.

BracedDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Ordered new plastic pants and got short ones by mistake so swapped them for high waist PUL (I thought PUL was plastic). They feel amazing! And they high waist sits above the top of the nappy so it keeps in the smell. My other plastic pants were too low and didn't cover the nappy so i had to fold the top of the nappy down to get a good seal. They also cut in on the legs a bit.

Justo said:
Ordered new plastic pants and got short ones by mistake so swapped them for high waist PUL (I thought PUL was plastic). They feel amazing! And they high waist sits above the top of the nappy so it keeps in the smell. My other plastic pants were too low and didn't cover the nappy so i had to fold the top of the nappy down to get a good seal. They also cut in on the legs a bit.

The only high back PUL plastic pants that I know of are sold by Angel Fluff. Is that where you got yours? I've thought about getting a pair, but they are expensive. PUL is very comfortable and it lasts a long time, so I suppose it pays for itself in the long run.

dogboy said:
The only high back PUL plastic pants that I know of are sold by Angel Fluff. Is that where you got yours? I've thought about getting a pair, but they are expensive. PUL is very comfortable and it lasts a long time, so I suppose it pays for itself in the long run.

I live in Australia and got them from physiosupplies for under $20

dogboy said:

I got mine from Changing Times Diaper Co. for $21.95 plus postage. They're high back and fit
my twill prefolds from CTDC

Justo said:
I live in Australia and got them from physiosupplies for under $20

You scored a great buy, so well done!

- - - Updated - - -

oleman72 said:
I got mine from Changing Times Diaper Co. for $21.95 plus postage. They're high back and fit
my twill prefolds from CTDC

Thanks oleman. That's a much better price than Angel Fluff. I think there's was close to $40.00 because they charged 20.00 for the regular size, and then added on for the high back.

My wife makes mine. When she was done with the high back ones modled after a torn Gary one, she was mortified at the size, but once she saw it on she was pleased. The first ones were ok, but she's a pro now. Gotta admit, I like my Gary Actives a bit better. Those leg holes rock.

I get my PULs from adultclothdiaper.com. They are expensive...almost $30 with shipping, but they last forever. I've not had any problems with them in two years, except one that was my own fault. I've got a pair that I bought 2 years ago that still do just fine. Yes, they are expensive, but worth every penny!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back