• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

I'm a newbie here! About Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
Greetings from Michigan,

My name is Kyle and I'm 23 years old.

I've been in to computers since I was 4 when my father let me play with his old IBM computer with the old 5 1/2 inch floppy's. I've been gaming, programming, and anything computer related since. My father always hated when I would spend the summer in my room and game and play on the computer. Now I'm 23 have an Associate degree, working on my four year and making decent money in a technical position with a smaller company in my area.

I first came across adisc.org a few years ago and I never had the "courage" to join. I always worried if someone in school would find me on here; I guess at this point in my life, I don't care! I'm not really a diaper lover or a full edge adult baby. I will admit that I love footie pajamas both from a childish prospective and a more personnel one.

I'm married and for the most part kept my likes hidden. Actually I've kept my likes hidden for many years. When I was 17 I asked my mother to find me a pair of footie pajamas- but I was told that i was to old for such a garment. I kind of left it alone at that point until i was 18 and could drive. I took out a mail box and the post office ordered a couple for JimpinJamz and Footedpajamas.com. I wear them when ever I'm alone and no one is going to judge me. Since I've gotten married I've stopped. But desire to bring them out and tell my wife as popped up. I'm not sure how she will react or feel about somebody wearing something that in today's world is a child's. At the same time, it shouldn't matter, if she loves me for me. I just don't want to damage my relationship with her or make it "weird".

Wow- I went there with it. I'm going to leave it. Hopefully I'm not the only one with this issue. Maybe someone can give me a couple of pointers.

Nice meeting you!
Kyle

starcraftlover1991 said:
Greetings from Michigan,

My name is Kyle and I'm 23 years old.

I've been in to computers since I was 4 when my father let me play with his old IBM computer with the old 5 1/2 inch floppy's. I've been gaming, programming, and anything computer related since. My father always hated when I would spend the summer in my room and game and play on the computer. Now I'm 23 have an Associate degree, working on my four year and making decent money in a technical position with a smaller company in my area.

I first came across adisc.org a few years ago and I never had the "courage" to join. I always worried if someone in school would find me on here; I guess at this point in my life, I don't care! I'm not really a diaper lover or a full edge adult baby. I will admit that I love footie pajamas both from a childish prospective and a more personnel one.

I'm married and for the most part kept my likes hidden. Actually I've kept my likes hidden for many years. When I was 17 I asked my mother to find me a pair of footie pajamas- but I was told that i was to old for such a garment. I kind of left it alone at that point until i was 18 and could drive. I took out a mail box and the post office ordered a couple for JimpinJamz and Footedpajamas.com. I wear them when ever I'm alone and no one is going to judge me. Since I've gotten married I've stopped. But desire to bring them out and tell my wife as popped up. I'm not sure how she will react or feel about somebody wearing something that in today's world is a child's. At the same time, it shouldn't matter, if she loves me for me. I just don't want to damage my relationship with her or make it "weird".

Wow- I went there with it. I'm going to leave it. Hopefully I'm not the only one with this issue. Maybe someone can give me a couple of pointers.

Nice meeting you!
Kyle

Wow, your 2 years older than me, still welcome. I kind of know how that feels, but I did it anyway and I haven't regeted it to this day. Still that is a good intro, and im happy for you, Also what are your non-abdl interests, I know you like programing and video games, but is there anything else.

Thanks for joining. Back in high school I asked for some footies and I showed my mom a pair of Air Force ones from Footedpjs.com. She got them for me with some hesitation. I still love them. Since then I have 2 other ones and I love them all! I hope you find a nice home here!

That's the thing.. I guess I'm boring, lol. I spend most of my time on the computer either working or relaxing.

When I find the time like on weekends, I love fishing, target sports (Clay Shooting, Rifle Range). I use to play the Violin back in high school and would love to pick that back up. My other large interest which I have not explored yet because of lack of funding and SPACE is model trains. In Michigan we have a steam train that runs during the Christmas season- Huckleberry Railroad, been going there since I was like 2 years old. I've always wanted to create and design a model railroad in the basement and have it run around the basement walls... just an idea.

starcraftlover1991 said:
I will admit that I love footie pajamas both from a childish prospective and a more personnel one.

Since I've gotten married I've stopped. But desire to bring them out and tell my wife as popped up. I'm not sure how she will react or feel about somebody wearing something that in today's world is a child's. At the same time, it shouldn't matter, if she loves me for me. I just don't want to damage my relationship with her or make it "weird".

Hi Kyle!

A while back I got a pair of them as a gift (funny story really) and since then have grown to love them! I think they are great in the winter, northeast US = Brrrr!, and own several of them now.

It's sad though that guys don't get the same leeway as we do.
Family, friends, GFs see me wearing one and "its cute"
But if you're a boy and over the age of 10, well oh noooo what are you wearing that for!
Even though there are a lot of places or websites that sell them for both of us now.

Is your wife an open person? Does she have a good sense of humor?
Does she like "cute", because well not every girl does. Shocker I know right? LOL

Sort of tough going into summer now, but does she like warm and comfy? Is she the type of girl that would wear one, in the winter say, if you bought her one? Maybe by buying her one for her might help things for you?
Just be honest with her, we tend to really like that sort of thing. ;)
They are just PJs it's not the end of the world after all.

I almost feel like this could become its own topic/post.

It seems that everyone around me finds the idea of wearing footed pajamas as a child like behavior, which it is I guess.. But its like if you wear it your raping a child or something or your doing harm by wearing this stupid thing. I will admit that once in a blue moon there is a "sexual" component to it. But for the most part its because I like the feel of it, it reminds me of being younger and of a time of less stress and less worry. I use to have a pair until i was 10. When I was ten I was wearing 14/16 boys. I'm a pretty tall guy, 6' 4"- got a computer gut on me- so I'm no small guy. I will admit the weight also adds a creepy factor to it...

My wife- I love her to death. But she is a very judgmental person. I will do something and she will have her opinion all over it, even if its something as stupid as folding clothes. While I will make a little laugh when she does something and she starts saying- don't judge me! Its not nice to judge.

I doubt she would ever every consider wearing one her self. I brought up how cute this little guy looked across from us during dinner one night. And the first words out of her mouth were; oh God, footie pajamas... I hate those things... So i guess I'm kind out S.O.L.

Starcraft is soooooo great!

I always wanted a pet Hydralisk - I'd put a little bow in it's hair and name it Muffins.

But I digress~

Welcome to ADISC and enjoy your stay, sug! <^.^7

Cereal said:
Starcraft is soooooo great!

I always wanted a pet Hydralisk - I'd put a little bow in it's hair and name it Muffins.

But I digress~

Welcome to ADISC and enjoy your stay, sug! <^.^7

Thanks! I can't wait for the next chapter of SC2 to come out!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to ADISC!

Too bad about your wife (concerning footer PJs). From what I can gather, footed PJs are much more main-stream today than they were and many adults wear them - totally unrelated to ABDL.

I too like Model Trains (HO size). When I was a kid, my dad had a large train layout and I started building one myself. Unfortunately, other things now have a higher priority so I no longer have my layout (although I am still interested in them).

BabyDenise said:
Welcome to ADISC!

Too bad about your wife (concerning footer PJs). From what I can gather, footed PJs are much more main-stream today than they were and many adults wear them - totally unrelated to ABDL.

I too like Model Trains (HO size). When I was a kid, my dad had a large train layout and I started building one myself. Unfortunately, other things now have a higher priority so I no longer have my layout (although I am still interested in them).

The main reason I finally decided to take the plunge in to joining this site is because- many years ago 14-15 I had the urge to try out diapers and pull-ups again. Although because of transportation and money at the time I was unable to explore this. I guess you can say - I'm exploring this part of my personality through this site. Or at least trying to. However the idea of using items like footie pjs to explore what once was a simple life of no worry's or responsibilities.

I don't think there is anything wrong with wanting to wear footed pj's. I do believe I even saw someone (famous) posted a tweet with themselves in a footed jammy. during the Superbowl. If I remember correctly. If it makes you happy it cant be that bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back