Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hey, Its me again. I fell I am doing well in my personal life, now because I fell I talked to my grandma and I got the whole truth out, She hasn't really mentioned it again but I've been doing good, emotionally since my last thread. Still There is one question that I have been wondering about. I know I'm straight and a male, at least I think I am, and I do like a lot of guys things, But for some reason I really want to act like a little girl and wear pink diapers for some reason. I even like the girly goodnights. Anyway, I don't feel the desire to change genders, except when I'm super stressed, and want to change reality using a fictional object. Although I'm not sure the exact terms for everything but I do need help in figuring this out, because I don't really know the terms for everything.

Last edited:
I am similar, although I would consider myself more bi sexual, but now just practicing Hetero. I had some male relationships when younger, and it might be worth exploring for you. I love dressing in baby or girly diapers and little girls clothes as well. Yet I do VERY masculine hobbies and am very masculine in day to day life. Never even crossed my mind to switch genders. Can I explain it all? No. At some point you kind of just have to except it as part of you. Go out and live your wonderful male life, and feel free to relax in a nice pink diaper and princess skirt when you get home....It wont turn you into a transvestite werewolf or anything....:hug:

Maybe just 'sissy' suits you?

Of course, you don't /need/ a label, like Pulluplover mentions. But lots and lots of straight cis guys find they enjoy playing the role of a little girl when they regress. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You might feel that way for lots of reasons... Maybe your adult self is a guy but your little self is a girl? Or maybe it's a matter of associating the innocence and vulnerability of being small/young with being feminine.

Or, it could be the contrast you enjoy - there's a much bigger perceived difference between an adult man and a little girl than there is between an adult man and a little boy. It's easy to see how associating little time with wearing pink and frillies would help create a bigger contrast to your adult life, and that might help you feel more genuinely little (since you're moving away from the person you are as an adult). There's also the fact little girls often have the cutest, widest variety of clothes - I don't think I could put aside the 'girly' side of my personality just for that!

Pulluplover said:
I am similar, although I would consider myself more bi sexual, but now just practicing Hetero. I had some male relationships when younger, and it might be worth exploring for you. I love dressing in baby or girly diapers and little girls clothes as well. Yet I do VERY masculine hobbies and am very masculine in day to day life. Never even crossed my mind to switch genders. Can I explain it all? No. At some point you kind of just have to except it as part of you. Go out and live your wonderful male life, and feel free to relax in a nice pink diaper and princess skirt when you get home....It wont turn you into a transvestite werewolf or anything....:hug:
Although I don't think I am gay, I agree with the last part but still I am trying to accept it and I think I'm doing a better job then I was.
CharliePup said:
Maybe just 'sissy' suits you?

Of course, you don't /need/ a label, like Pulluplover mentions. But lots and lots of straight cis guys find they enjoy playing the role of a little girl when they regress. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that. You might feel that way for lots of reasons... Maybe your adult self is a guy but your little self is a girl? Or maybe it's a matter of associating the innocence and vulnerability of being small/young with being feminine.

Or, it could be the contrast you enjoy - there's a much bigger perceived difference between an adult man and a little girl than there is between an adult man and a little boy. It's easy to see how associating little time with wearing pink and frillies would help create a bigger contrast to your adult life, and that might help you feel more genuinely little (since you're moving away from the person you are as an adult). There's also the fact little girls often have the cutest, widest variety of clothes - I don't think I could put aside the 'girly' side of my personality just for that!

It varies, but I feel I do regress into a girl, and I defiantly feel it is the innocence and vulnerability, and maybe a bit of the embarrassment too admitingly, also I agree about the contrast, and it does make me feel genially little, plus admitlity although in addition to the boy stuff, I did kind of play with the girl stuff too, plus it gives me a bit of an escape from reality to a certain extent. Plus I defently agree about the clothes.

These kinds of feelings are common among a number of us, myself included. I'm gong to conjecture here and suggest that part of it is the humiliation factor. Even if you weren't bullied as a kid, taunted by the tougher kids and called a baby, or sissy, you probably saw kids who were. It can make its psychological imprint on a person. I feel that's what happened to me.

somehow i think the word "sensitive" comes into it...sensitive new age. i dunno, i suppose most boys have at least once in their younger life played with something girly with a friend like i dunno..barbie doll. Maybe its all about the desire of breaking the stigma barrier associated between boys and pink.

KittyninjaW said:
Hey, Its me again. I fell I am doing well in my personal life, now because I fell I talked to my grandma and I got the whole truth out, She hasn't really mentioned it again but I've been doing good, emotionally since my last thread. Still There is one question that I have been wondering about. I know I'm straight and a male, at least I think I am, and I do like a lot of guys things, But for some reason I really want to act like a little girl and wear pink diapers for some reason. I even like the girly goodnights. Anyway, I don't feel the desire to change genders, except when I'm super stressed, and want to change reality using a fictional object. Although I'm not sure the exact terms for everything but I do need help in figuring this out, because I don't really know the terms for everything.

Hey, you're basically describing me here. So you're just as sane as I am...if that's any comfort :p

Seriously, though, I get what you're describing. I'm a man, with plenty of masculine interests...I'm trying to get this post in before tonight's NFL Draft, for example. But I also love wearing girls' Goodnites under my prettiest dress and sucking a pink pacifier, while roleplaying as a little girl. There are quite a few of us. To me, it sounds like being a LG - someone who regresses to being a little girl while ageplaying. You can be male or female, cisgender or transgender. The common theme is wanting to bs a girl while regressed. And LGs can become super girly-girls (like me), or tomboys, or anything else. It's just about loving that role!

If you haven't already, take a look atthis article , which explains what being an LG is all about. From your description here, it sounds like what you're saying.

Also, no matter what you label yourself, the big thing to remember is that you are awesome the way you are :) Your interests aren't hurting anyone, and you could even find a lot of joy in them. You're doing the right thing looking for answers, and I'm happy to help if you'd like.

Pulluplover said:

Very well put to say the least. I definitely fit into this mold and it took considerable time to fully accept my fem/sissy/ part of me. Today I am extremely content while this part of me, so much so that I no longer hide and/or deny it to the world. Don't get me wrong, I do not flaunt my femininity but should a conversation turn in that direction I am most comfortable in letting the very important part of me become openly known.

To me, I'm a bit gender fluid, but from what many of the others have been saying, I can imagine that from childhood experiences to just some of your own sexual desires, it very much could be a bit of humiliation or a mindset you get into.

In my own lifestyle, its always been important that when I am in little mode I get dressed as a younger me, get all my plushies out, and go crazy when I'm with my significant other. Is it odd to me that i'd even think of acting in this way. In some sense yes. But it's a part of who I am.

The big thing to understand is that nobody fits into any perfect mold. We all are different, and in that we need to just learn to fit into our own molds. Life gets easier once you accept that you are your own you, and you don't try and fit into any other kind of definition. Just try to use them to better emphasize your own self.

hosr63 said:
Very well put to say the least. I definitely fit into this mold and it took considerable time to fully accept my fem/sissy/ part of me. Today I am extremely content while this part of me, so much so that I no longer hide and/or deny it to the world. Don't get me wrong, I do not flaunt my femininity but should a conversation turn in that direction I am most comfortable in letting the very important part of me become openly known.

Adventurer said:
Hey, you're basically describing me here. So you're just as sane as I am...if that's any comfort :p

Seriously, though, I get what you're describing. I'm a man, with plenty of masculine interests...I'm trying to get this post in before tonight's NFL Draft, for example. But I also love wearing girls' Goodnites under my prettiest dress and sucking a pink pacifier, while roleplaying as a little girl. There are quite a few of us. To me, it sounds like being a LG - someone who regresses to being a little girl while ageplaying. You can be male or female, cisgender or transgender. The common theme is wanting to bs a girl while regressed. And LGs can become super girly-girls (like me), or tomboys, or anything else. It's just about loving that role!

If you haven't already, take a look atthis article , which explains what being an LG is all about. From your description here, it sounds like what you're saying.

Also, no matter what you label yourself, the big thing to remember is that you are awesome the way you are :) Your interests aren't hurting anyone, and you could even find a lot of joy in them. You're doing the right thing looking for answers, and I'm happy to help if you'd like.

SariaSmiles said:
To me, I'm a bit gender fluid, but from what many of the others have been saying, I can imagine that from childhood experiences to just some of your own sexual desires, it very much could be a bit of humiliation or a mindset you get into.

In my own lifestyle, its always been important that when I am in little mode I get dressed as a younger me, get all my plushies out, and go crazy when I'm with my significant other. Is it odd to me that i'd even think of acting in this way. In some sense yes. But it's a part of who I am.

The big thing to understand is that nobody fits into any perfect mold. We all are different, and in that we need to just learn to fit into our own molds. Life gets easier once you accept that you are your own you, and you don't try and fit into any other kind of definition. Just try to use them to better emphasize your own self.

Thanks for that I feel a lot better today, and I really appreciate what you said, and I thank you all.

also everyone has their own escape or fantasy to get away from the daily grind in their own way, if it isn't harming you or anybody and makes you happy go for it. If anything i suppose another way to look at it is having a special appreciation of said activities. Anything can be enjoyable as long as its in moderation.

sjm1225 said:
also everyone has their own escape or fantasy to get away from the daily grind in their own way, if it isn't harming you or anybody and makes you happy go for it. If anything i suppose another way to look at it is having a special appreciation of said activities. Anything can be enjoyable as long as its in moderation.
Thanks that was good.

sjm1225 said:

Quite nicely put actually. And this can apply to all of our passions that we have in life, those that are hidden and those that are out in the open to be shared. Your personal contentment is always of utmost importance, provided of course that your passion does not harm anyone.:graduate:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back