• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My story thus far

Status
Not open for further replies.

MandyBear

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
  2. Incontinent
  3. Carer
Hello Everyone!

All of this started about five years ago for me.

I don't know exactly how or where I might fit in here because diapers became a necessity for me when I unexpected started wetting my bed at night which I still do today.
My doctor ruled out any physical reasons for this happening and that stress could be causing it.

TBH in the beginning diapers were no fun me, I dreaded them! LOL
My bedroom routine back then was put one on, get up to shut my light, see myself in the mirror, then start sobbing as I crawled into my bed crying myself to sleep most nights.
When I woke up, I immediately took it off. I didn't want to spend one second more in it then I had to.

Well things have a funny way of changing and suddenly weird became normal. LOL
As time went on I found myself growing accustomed to them, I got used to wearing them.
Putting one on just became a normal bedtime thing and as it got easier I found myself putting them on earlier and earlier and when I woke up leaving them on for longer.
Getting into my PJs, T-shirt, chemise, whatever for bed and a diaper then relaxing for a bit before bed started to be a thing again for me like it was before all this. And that in a strange odd way made me feel happy again, like I was once again my old self. :)

Over the years diapers became something that make me feel safe, secure, protected.
They became a comfort on those bad days helping me to coup and relax. I even started to like that crinkly sound, lol. Suddenly, putting one on during the day and curling up on the couch on a rainy or cold day reading or watching TV became a more and more common thing.

A nice cup of coffee, my trusty teddy bear and diapers became the things in my life that helped me through a lot of bad days and now I can't think of a time without these three things.

So what does that make me? I don't know, but I guess that's what I'm hear to find out. :D

Also, if you couldn't tell by now, yes I have a thing for teddy bears.
I still have one from my childhood and another that hasn't left my bed for many years now.
What can I say, sometimes nothing helps sooth a rough day then a cute and cuddly friend. :)

I do hope this wasn't too long a read. Thanks!

Hello MandyBear and welcome to the group.

This was a very touching story.
I am sure you could find people in the IC Thread that have very similar stories.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you egor :)

I never really considered myself incontinent because this is only a night time thing. I just thought "bed wetter".
I always thought that incontinence and bed wetting were two different things or are they maybe two sides of the same coin?

Hi, MandyBear! I hope you're doing well. I have a similar story to yours, though not relating to bedwetting, specifically, but to incontinence in general. My doctor has been unable to pinpoint the cause, also. His reply has been simply that I'm "sensitive." I've grown to love wearing diapers, also, finding great relief and relaxation in wearing them.

I hope you find this place enjoyable and helpful. It's sure been great for me. Welcome! What are some of your other hobbies and things you enjoy? If you couldn't guess, I love music!

Thanks Bach, I hope to as well :) Thanks

Hello MandyBear. Your story made me think of my daughter. She is 27 and always sleeps with her stuff animals.(she's not into diapers) She lives 1200 miles from me, and your story had me wishing she was next to me, so I could hug her and tell her how much I love her. Thank you for making me smile.

Hi Jluke! Awwwww!!! I do hope that you at least called her to tell her so. :)

It's always nice to hear of someone who still enjoys the comfort of a cute and cuddly stuffed friend.

Hello and welcome
what a lovely introduction

MandyBear said:

It's always nice to hear of someone who still enjoys the comfort of a cute and cuddly stuffed friend.

That is true, Mandy bear and welcome to Adisc, I can agree on the diapers part, they pretty much are like a hug from your past, and also I liked your intro, I hope you will have fun here. :)

MandyBear said:

I will, I look forward to reading more of your post.

KittyninjaW said:
That is true, Mandy bear and welcome to Adisc, I can agree on the diapers part, they pretty much are like a hug from your past, and also I liked your intro, I hope you will have fun here. :)

LOL Thanks Kitty :)
But the line "the comfort of a cute and cuddly stuffed friend." was referring to stuffed animals, not diapers. :)

- - - Updated - - -

jluke1957 said:
I will, I look forward to reading more of your post.

Well you better call your daughter! Or I will poke you! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back