Status
Not open for further replies.

BlizzardKid

Viper Loader= Diaper Lover
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Where do you thing the best place to be a diaperlover in the US would be?Assuming you are diapered more than half the time and job and living expenses etc. weren't a factor. For me I would have to pick the Pacific NW. I am visiting Portland, OR atm and think the climate is pretty good and people likely to be accepting of it should they know or find out. Thoughts?

I would have to agree, people from that area tend to be accepting of everything. The weather isn't all that bad and the amount of stuff to do is great. I don't think that there is too much for others to worry about t as you move east though. Here in Ohio, people don't seem to care about much of anything and mostly keep to themselves. Not to mention the weather sucks.

On the shores of Long Island Sound is the place for me!

Not Florida, that's for sure X_X

It's funny, but as soon as I started to read your thread, I thought of Portland, or Portlandia, if you prefer. It sounds like a free thinking area. I have a gay friend who moved out there with her wife, and I think part of the reason was to be better accepted.

I'm content to be where I am, because my children have grown up here and my wife and I want to be near them. I grew up on the Jersey Shore, Toms River and Seaside, and that is an awesome place to live. I love the water, and attitudes were a lot freer there, though you can always find conservative and biased minds.

i live in mishigan in a small place near detroit and its a good place for a ab/dl the weather is great nice and cold works well with diapers and also we are close to alot of abdl places tomkat is a camp ground in canada (close by) rearz is also very close to me and there are alot of cool abdl people there and alot of events also there is the red robot society who is very cool and do alot of events so great place for ab/dl

I have to say the best place I have lived so far is Fort Worth Texas, its the only place I have ever lived that had everything I wanted without having to drive very far, I a talking a great medical supply that sold the diapers I was into at the time, first rate dining, 3 good salvage yards for truck parts, any store you could imagine and the historical stockyards downtown and lake worth all within 10min from my front door. if I hadnt been so homesick out there and away from all my family and friends I would have stayed!

Come to Alaska where only in Alaska you have an apartment complex with 5 AB/DLs living in it. It's funny one of the guys who set up the whole thing says we should fill it full with Ab/DLs and call it AB/DL heights. They would have to get an extra dumpster. lol But anyways only in Alaska. I find we have a lot of interesting people here and over all the people are really friendly.

Of course, I live in the State of New Hampshire.
I have no idea of how many other Adult Babies live here in New Hampshire.

Paddedwolf said:
Come to Alaska where only in Alaska you have an apartment complex with 5 AB/DLs living in it. It's funny one of the guys who set up the whole thing says we should fill it full with Ab/DLs and call it AB/DL heights. They would have to get an extra dumpster. lol But anyways only in Alaska. I find we have a lot of interesting people here and over all the people are really friendly.

I'm really happy living where I'm at. I grew up here & don't ever want to move. But I'll admit that you're tempting me with all your posts to visit Alaska. Plus there's the added benefit for me of going there, cause of the temperature difference, I'm sure that whenever I visited I'd need to wear footy pjs at night, since I'd be cold.

i would not choose just based upon ABDL....Maybe San Fransisco? My ideal places would really be smaller mountain towns.

Paddedwolf said:

Alaska is the number one place I'd like to visit someday. Followed by Germany. Always liked the mountains and I don't think the weather gets exceptionally hot or cold there. I think it was warmer in Alaska most of the winter than it was in Ohio.

I'd have to say probably the Green Mountain State would be another good place in terms of acceptance.

Mattew said:
I'm really happy living where I'm at. I grew up here & don't ever want to move. But I'll admit that you're tempting me with all your posts to visit Alaska. Plus there's the added benefit for me of going there, cause of the temperature difference, I'm sure that whenever I visited I'd need to wear footy pjs at night, since I'd be cold.

I love my footies! I gots 3 of them! One that is Air Force themed my mum got for me in high school, One paw printed one, and one that has snow flakes, snowboarding polar bears and penguins printed on it <3

- - - Updated - - -

arcituthis said:
Alaska is the number one place I'd like to visit someday. Followed by Germany. Always liked the mountains and I don't think the weather gets exceptionally hot or cold there. I think it was warmer in Alaska most of the winter than it was in Ohio.

that's because we don't have the humidity. The actual temperature gets colder, but it doesn't feel as bad as the wet cold. I go to Ohio every summer and will be back this July.

If I'm just judging on what the best place to live in the U.S would be solely based on ABDL interests, then you should be fine as long as you are close to a major city. I've noticed that if it has a large international airport and shows up on a map, then there's probably some sort of ABDL community. For me, I'd say that the Northeast sounds like the best place in the U.S to live, though I'm basing this on far more than just the ABDL scene.

Actually, on a serious note me and Sis have discussed moving out of Florida in a little while. One of the contributing factors to our decision (well, for me, anyway) was how active the ABDL/little community is in that area... so far I'm awful keen on Chicago >:3

I like living in south east Pennsylvania. But not sure how ABDL friendly it is.

Paddedwolf said:
that's because we don't have the humidity. The actual temperature gets colder, but it doesn't feel as bad as the wet cold. I go to Ohio every summer and will be back this July.

Yeah, my dad used to go to Wisconsin twice a week and would say -15 there would feel like 20 or 30 here. We had a couple of cold snaps this winter where it got exceptionally cold for a few weeks on end (our anti-gelled diesel fuel gelled :( ). The thing about Ohio weather is that it slams from cold to hot to cold with no real in between.

Seattle has my vote - Seems like all of the ABDLs seem to migrate this direction and the culture/scenery is great!

caitianx said:
Of course, I live in the State of New Hampshire.
I have no idea of how many other Adult Babies live here in New Hampshire.

I'm in nh also and there seems to be very few of us :( I recently moved to a smaller area, still with bus transportation which is nice. Winters are about the same even tho I'm further north. Expenses went up a bit so diapers are harder to afford at but I'll get it figured out. The upsides so far is that it takes less time to get places by bus so I probly won't diapered during the day. I can go to the movies by myself which means I'll be diapered for sure when I do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back