Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Best Place to live in USA

Default Best Place to live in USA

Where do you thing the best place to be a diaperlover in the US would be?Assuming you are diapered more than half the time and job and living expenses etc. weren't a factor. For me I would have to pick the Pacific NW. I am visiting Portland, OR atm and think the climate is pretty good and people likely to be accepting of it should they know or find out. Thoughts?

I would have to agree, people from that area tend to be accepting of everything. The weather isn't all that bad and the amount of stuff to do is great. I don't think that there is too much for others to worry about t as you move east though. Here in Ohio, people don't seem to care about much of anything and mostly keep to themselves. Not to mention the weather sucks.

It's funny, but as soon as I started to read your thread, I thought of Portland, or Portlandia, if you prefer. It sounds like a free thinking area. I have a gay friend who moved out there with her wife, and I think part of the reason was to be better accepted.

I'm content to be where I am, because my children have grown up here and my wife and I want to be near them. I grew up on the Jersey Shore, Toms River and Seaside, and that is an awesome place to live. I love the water, and attitudes were a lot freer there, though you can always find conservative and biased minds.

i live in mishigan in a small place near detroit and its a good place for a ab/dl the weather is great nice and cold works well with diapers and also we are close to alot of abdl places tomkat is a camp ground in canada (close by) rearz is also very close to me and there are alot of cool abdl people there and alot of events also there is the red robot society who is very cool and do alot of events so great place for ab/dl

I have to say the best place I have lived so far is Fort Worth Texas, its the only place I have ever lived that had everything I wanted without having to drive very far, I a talking a great medical supply that sold the diapers I was into at the time, first rate dining, 3 good salvage yards for truck parts, any store you could imagine and the historical stockyards downtown and lake worth all within 10min from my front door. if I hadnt been so homesick out there and away from all my family and friends I would have stayed!

Come to Alaska where only in Alaska you have an apartment complex with 5 AB/DLs living in it. It's funny one of the guys who set up the whole thing says we should fill it full with Ab/DLs and call it AB/DL heights. They would have to get an extra dumpster. lol But anyways only in Alaska. I find we have a lot of interesting people here and over all the people are really friendly.

Of course, I live in the State of New Hampshire.
    I have no idea of how many other Adult Babies live here in New Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddedwolf View Post
    Come to Alaska where only in Alaska you have an apartment complex with 5 AB/DLs living in it. It's funny one of the guys who set up the whole thing says we should fill it full with Ab/DLs and call it AB/DL heights. They would have to get an extra dumpster. lol But anyways only in Alaska. I find we have a lot of interesting people here and over all the people are really friendly.
    I'm really happy living where I'm at. I grew up here & don't ever want to move. But I'll admit that you're tempting me with all your posts to visit Alaska. Plus there's the added benefit for me of going there, cause of the temperature difference, I'm sure that whenever I visited I'd need to wear footy pjs at night, since I'd be cold.