diaper ideas for Zoran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoran

Crinkle Squeaker
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
I have been pondering latley. I have big plans to make my sona, Zoran into a pooltoy and I want him to have a diaper that looks "soggy".( inflatable fans must know what those big custom inflatables look like) the problem is that he is a boy despite being purple,pink,and having a heart on his chest and I'm trying to think of diaper ideas that are more gender neutral/boyish since he may be a real thing one day and I don't want people thinking he is a girl.I was thinking of aquatic themes but that would imply a swim diaper which is not what I mean (although I like more aquatic themes than most other ones)The style I like are all over stars but that seems to be common one and I'm not sure if real diapers could be copied due to copyright but what other ones do you suggest?

Last edited:
I think it might be hard to find something that's both gender neutral as well as boyish. Not saying it's impossible, just hard.

I think if you were wanting something more boyish, you could have something like a bluish landing strip and maybe a print on that. Maybe something like cars, different sport balls, etc.

For something that's gender neutral, I'm not sure. Maybe just a solid color on the landing strip?

I meant gender neutral or boyish. the problem is that the boy things don't appeal to me anymore and i love dinos but I don't think zoran should have Dino diapers because he is one but that's just me.

Light blue is your best bet.

Experiment626 said:
I love dinos but I don't think zoran should have Dino diapers because he is one but that's just me.

I actually like the Dino print idea. It'd be like a puppy / kitten having one with puppies or kittens on it, or you could do claw prints. It'd be like a cub wearing one with paw prints on it.

kitterdafoxy said:

Yeah. I agree. A light blue probably would be the best.

Mattew said:
I actually like the Dino print idea. It'd be like a puppy / kitten having one with puppies or kittens on it, or you could do claw prints. It'd be like a cub wearing one with paw prints on it
I like the Dino claw idea, pretty much like my avatar!

kitterdafoxy said:
I agree with you too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back