Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hate, hate, HAAATE close calls.

Default Hate, hate, HAAATE close calls.

As every diaper wearer knows, close calls are not fun at all; especially when it's family that doesn't know you wear. This morning I was getting ready to go to school (I commute to the local community college) and was in my parents bathroom getting out of the shower. The door has a lock on it and as I was putting a diaper on I hear a pounding on the door and I rattle with the lock. It was my older brother. I panic and tell him I need to get a towel on but meanwhile I already have one diaper on and my spares spread out across the floor. I take 30 seconds to cover it all up and out a towel on and he says "took you a while to get a towel on". He came in to get a band aid and had me put it on his elbow. By far one of the closest calls of being in diapers and I haaaaaaaate them every time they happen. No one in my family knows I wear too. I used to bedwet but have outgrown it (at least my mom thinks I have). It would've been disastrous if someone found out

ya, one time I left one of my cloth diapers on the dryer and forgot it in there. later I heard the dryer going and it sparked my memory that I left my diaper in there. I quickly ran and opened the dryer. My mom had one of her pjs in there she was warming up! I quickly got my diaper out, put it in a bag I had and ran upstairs to hide it away. I guess she never saw it when she through her pjs in there. Later on like in a month or so I finally told her about my diapers so now she knows.

things like that feel odd to me because my whole (not my extended) family knows my mom dad an brother and sister all know and not one person cares (my dad is a bit uncomfortable about it) so its odd to hear people talk about this to me just because i am lucky

the funny thing is not only does my family know but sister asks me questions about it all the time (she likes to learn about sex) idk i guess i am just lucky

I've had a few close calls with family as well. Lucky, I'm no longer living under the same roof. I didn't order anything online or get actual adult products until I'd moved out. Only things I had at the time were goodnites and other pull-ups and diapers designed for toddlers.

LOL, I'm not sure which would be worse today; getting caught with one of the adult ones or one of the kid brands like Goodnites.

I have had a few between my mom and me. She opened one of my clothes drawers one time and I had a bunch of pull-ups and goodnites in it. She quickly closed it though. I also had my underwear (briefs) in the same drawer. So I don't know if she closed it right away because of my underwear or my pull-ups?

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    I've had a few close calls with family as well. Lucky, I'm no longer living under the same roof. I didn't order anything online or get actual adult products until I'd moved out. Only things I had at the time were goodnites and other pull-ups and diapers designed for toddlers.

LOL, I'm not sure which would be worse today; getting caught with one of the adult ones or one of the kid brands like Goodnites.
    How about the adult ones that look like kid ones? Can opened; worms everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Grab the fishing poles! We's a goin' fishin!

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    LOL, very true. Hadn't even thought about that. OHH YEAH! If someone was to find my SDK's or Bambinos, I'd probably have a heart attack right then and there. That's why I keep them well hidden. Inside of storage tubs, buried under other storage tubs, in a closet, in a room, in the basement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattew View Post
    LOL, very true. Hadn't even thought about that. OHH YEAH! If someone was to find my SDK's or Bambinos, I'd probably have a heart attack right then and there. That's why I keep them well hidden. Inside of storage tubs, buried under other storage tubs, in a closet, in a room, in the basement.
    Sounds a bit like:

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Dent/Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
    "Yes," said Arthur, "yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying 'Beware of the Leopard'."
    I was with a friend once who had a wardrobe malfunction with his shorts getting pulled down in a crosswalk in broad daylight to reveal him wearing a cushie. Thankfully, it wasn't busy and the nearest muggle was across the street. There was a bit of hooting, which I'm sure was pretty embarassing but he lived.

LOL, nice. Yeah...I wouldn't do well in that situation. Way too embarrassing.