• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Mikey the 1 year old abdl baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Littlebabymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi I'm mike I'm new to this site, and I'm looking for some ab friends I can relate to. I love being a baby and being treated like one. Sometimes I just wish I could leave my life for a while ( or forever ) and be a baby again. I also believe that although I'm an adult on the outside, I'm a baby at heart. My age play age is 1 yr. I really love baby diapers, but unfortunately I cannot fit them due to my size. I live with my parents right now so I can't buy any of the bambinos or adult pacis because they don't know. So a lot of the times I squeeze into pampers, luvs, huggies. I really love baby diapers mainly because they look so cute and are very comfortable. I've tried some of the store adult diaper brands as well as store brands, but I just don't like them. This is mainly because when I'm wearing some huggies, I feel so safe, comfortable, and relaxed. Part of the reason for this is they design them differently and it makes them feel and look different, and also when you buy them they say "protective underwear" and I'm thinking "I want diapees not this" well anyways I'm getting a little carried away here... But anyways send me a message if you want to chat. I look forward to meeting some baby friends and mommies! 💕 👶🏻

• Love
Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
hello Littlebabymikey and welcome to the group.

So that we may get to know you better, Could you please take a moment and tell us more about yourself such as you hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

• Love
Welcome to ADISC.

You may be interested in some of the threads people have posted that are in similar situations (young and living at home with parents that don't know). These threads give some thoughts on how to get and store diapers so your parents won't find out.

Regardless, welcome and continue to enjoy your diapers.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back