Thread: Hello I am Baby Pat

Default Hello I am Baby Pat

Hi everyone I am Baby Pat.
    I like being coddled and I definitely like wearing diapers which I have not told any of my close friends or member of my family because I am a little ashamed about it. I joined this forum so I can express myself and get support that I badly needed. Hope to make good friends in here.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyLondon View Post
    I like being coddled and I definitely like wearing diapers which I have not told any of my close friends or member of my family because I am a little ashamed about it. I joined this forum so I can express myself and get support that I badly needed. Hope to make good friends in here.
    Hey Pat nice to see you. It's alright a lot of us here have the same problem. But hey you better enjoy it right. And yeah we're helping each other a lot here. Anyway could you tell us more about yourself like hobby or interest?. Would be very helpful for you and others too. I hope you can feel warmth of our greeting here and see you around the site.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyLondon View Post
    Welcome aboard!

I'm pretty new around here myself, but I feel warmly welcome already!

I think the shame many feel about wearing diapers comes from the way we do potty training, always emphasizing the "big kid now" thing and laying on thick about "being a baby".
    For those of us that want to be a baby, and want to wear diapers, that becomes a rather frustrating mess of shame that we need to shed somehow. Talking to others that are, or have been, in the same situation helps a lot, I think.

As for friends, I'm sure you'll be awash in them in no time at all. Join the chat, for example, and say "Hi! I'm new!"
    I can't promise anything on behalf of others, but I have a feeling there will be hugs.

thanks for the warm welcome guys.
    Really appreciate your effort and time to comment on my post.