Coffee Drinkers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
puppyfat said:
How the heck are anxiety attacks "growing pains"? Doctor, no. Doctor, you had one job. Doctor, please.

What can I say, I was like 8-10, I don't even remember how old I was I didn't know any better, I knew enough that the pains I would feel that would cripple me and give me chest pains like a hit by a truck were SO NOT growing pains but had no idea the real cause. I'm older, so yes this was the dark ages before internet and Doctors knew everything and Moms agreed with "smart doctors" and not their children no matter how much you pleaded with them for a real answer. :(

I drink 16 oz of coffe on my drive to work. I grink another 8 oz around 10:00 am. I drink tea with lunch and rhat makes me pee all afternoon.

I love my coffee, I stop by Tim Hortons every chance I Get when traveling. Or on the road around town for a few hours.

I know my urologist says to stay away from coffee as it make me pee but I still pee a lot if I drink water so why not drink what I like. :)

I love coffee to, I don't drink it every day, cuz I get the good stuff so I make it last. My urologist said it doesn't take much to make oab worse , when it comes to coffee, tea or seltzer. I know that yesterday I drank a big mug of coffee in the morning I'd guess about 16 oz. Then a tiny 8 oz. cup of tea about an hour later. The result was that I peed 7 times over the course of a 5 and half hr work day. And went thru 2 diapers. The first time I had to go was before I punched in, so I used the bathroom, but I used my diaper for the next 3 times within 3 hrs. I used my 15 minute break to change my diaper and in the last 2.5 hrs I wet my diaper 3 more times. Now they do let us use the bathroom at work but if every bathroom trip takes 4 mins in total including walking to and from. That would mean they they paid me for about 30 mins of bathroom time. I figure it's easier to use my diaper and be more productive, then to waist their money on my bladder issues.

Coffee is good. I can't get by without it

My idea of good coffee is some of the single origin, or small batch coffees from starbucks or gevalia from , indonesia, Peru ethiopia, guatamala. I only use a french press, tastes so much better like that.

Tho I'm pretty poor and surviving on ssi and part time job I have good taste so I would rather buy better quality but less often. This is true for thinks like coffee, chocolate, beer and diapers... well with diapers I'm nearly 24/7, but I wear abenas or dry24/7.

Addicted. Literally. A day without coffee means a headache by mid afternoon. In saying that my preferred is a Cappuccino with chocolate on top, triple shot and one sweetener. At work I have about three instant coffees a day to keep me motivated...

I can't stand the taste of coffee, and I don't like alcohol ether. so I have a tea are hot chocolate.

I drinking coffee once a one day. But i drinking coffee with milk because delicious.

Proud coffee snob since at least age 5,hazelnut mocha latte specifically, thanks to Granny. Only difference is, now, it's a triple shot. That also means I can be Little even while drinking it. What's wrong with me? Granny also had me drinking it black by then. I'm wussing out in my old age!

I'm very lucky. Where I work we have Starbucks and Peets coffee in every break room. We only have the choice of Irish Creme or French Vanilla creamers, no Hazelnut though, which is my favorite!

No Coffee no Workee!

I don't understand creamers. In our little corner of the world it's fresh milk or nothing [emoji14] then again we drink very different coffee to Americans. Espresso style. Flat whites, cappuccinos, mochaccino are our thing. We call Americanos a "long black"

I'm coffee mad. Trying to phrase off it but it's crazily addictive.

Nice!! Coffee doesn't grow where I live. (U.S. has only one state that grows coffee and that's Hawaii.)

A life without coffee would be absolutely miserable! I have drank it since I was 10, a pot a day average now, but trying to cut back, not that easy! Fresh ground is tops, but not often here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back