Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Coffee Drinkers?

cozycandyfly

Default Coffee Drinkers?

How many of you littles/ab/dl/tbs are coffee drinkers or energy drink drinkers? I tend to drink a lot of coffee and sometimes a few energy drinks, wondering if other people love there coffees.

mmm Coffee ! Do not think about touching my Dunkin Donuts pot of coffee in the Morning ! I run on Dunkin like its jet fuel .

BordercollieTrigger

I love coffee literally this morning I guzzled down a whole buh cup of coffee in one sip because wasn't hot anymore.

Coffeecoffeecoffeecoffeecoffee!!! My body has figured out how to actually convert coffee to glucose I drink so much of the stuff. xpluswearer, please excuse me, but I'm stealing your jet fuel comment.

I consider myself a coffee snob - has to be fresh roasted beans, freshly ground, french press to be any good whatsoever.

Coffee is the elixir of life for me, has to be the good stuff, have to actually taste it. However, I do only drink 1-2 bottles a day (yes I drink it out of my bottle >u<) and somehow I have a tolerance too it. Caffeine doesn't really seem to do anything to me.

There's nothing quite like that first cup in the morning. Even better on a Sunday morning when you can actually take time to enjoy it while still wearing last night's diaper. Like now.

As I've always said, coffee is the most important meal of the day!

I'm up at 5a.m. on weekday mornings and I normally have my coffee while listening to the news and then I go for a six mile run before I head off to work. I don't think I could survive without coffee.

I usually get my coffee at a specialty shop around the corner. My preference is a freshly ground medium roast.

cozycandyfly

Quote Originally Posted by Note View Post
    Coffee is the elixir of life for me, has to be the good stuff, have to actually taste it. However, I do only drink 1-2 bottles a day (yes I drink it out of my bottle >u<) and somehow I have a tolerance too it. Caffeine doesn't really seem to do anything to me.
    Too much coffee makes me pee all the time, hence why i prefer to wear diapers if i drink lots of coffee

First thing in the morning! Maybe 1/2 cup later in the day to keep me going.

I'm of the opinion energy drinks are not as good for you and don't partake.