• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

A bit about me

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeignExtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hello.

I joined the boards a little while ago but neglected to introduce myself and start posting because I'm still getting used to being 'open' about my interest in diapers and acknowledging it to anyone but myself. But apparently I can't keep reading the board until I introduce myself, so here I am. :sweatdrop:

I work in the office of a body shop, which is great because I love cars (Italian supercars in particular). A lot of my spare time is spent working on the house I bought a few years ago. My other interests include reading, Guinness (hence my username), Playstation, classic rock, Batman, horror movies and candy (Yorkies and M&Ms in particular) to name a few things.

I've really enjoyed reading this board and I'd like to join in the conversations once I get some more courage worked up. I'm still getting used to the fact that there are so many people out there like me. I found out about the 'community' less than a year ago. That was an exciting day.

I do apologize if this was too long. Nice to meet everyone!

Hello ForeingnExtra and welcome to the group.

No this was not long at all yet still very informative.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome. I'm still fairly new to this stuff myself.
I hope you'll have a good time 'round here, it's a pretty friendly community.

Welcome to ADISC! You don't have to worry about being open with anyone in here, as you will find as you read threads and topics that interest you. A lot of us are much more open in here than we may be in the real world, and so far as I know, no one has been outed, so feel free to post observations and opinions in the topics and threads you like. We are a support group, and all us learn from everyone else.

Again, welcome.

ForeignExtra said:
Hello.

I joined the boards a little while ago but neglected to introduce myself and start posting because I'm still getting used to being 'open' about my interest in diapers and acknowledging it to anyone but myself. But apparently I can't keep reading the board until I introduce myself, so here I am. :sweatdrop:

I work in the office of a body shop, which is great because I love cars (Italian supercars in particular). A lot of my spare time is spent working on the house I bought a few years ago. My other interests include reading, Guinness (hence my username), Playstation, classic rock, Batman, horror movies and candy (Yorkies and M&Ms in particular) to name a few things.

I've really enjoyed reading this board and I'd like to join in the conversations once I get some more courage worked up. I'm still getting used to the fact that there are so many people out there like me. I found out about the 'community' less than a year ago. That was an exciting day.

I do apologize if this was too long. Nice to meet everyone!

Hi ForeignExtra. Great intro and yeah it's not that long. I've seen one that looks like chapter of a book (Lol) Anyway great to have car lovers around here. So what kind of Italian cars you enjoy? Maranello? Sant'Agata, Modena?. I'm kinda general in my interest of car but gosh my number 1 Italian car list would be Lancia Delta (not exactly a supercar I know). And what type of book that you enjoy read. And yeah PS owner here too.

I hope you enjoy being here and nice to see you too!. Cheers

Thank you all for the welcomes and assurances. Very kind of you.

archer said:
So what kind of Italian cars you enjoy? Maranello? Sant'Agata, Modena?. I'm kinda general in my interest of car but gosh my number 1 Italian car list would be Lancia Delta (not exactly a supercar I know). And what type of book that you enjoy read. And yeah PS owner here too.
I'm a little more mainstream with the Italian cars I like, more along the lines of Ferrari and Lamborghini (Aventador LP 700-4 in particular). And Bugatti, which I always erroneously think of as Italian because the founder was Italian. Regardless, the closest I'll ever get to actually driving one is Need For Speed. Ha.
As for books, I like everything from Shakespeare to Stephen King. And I love Batman graphic novels, if those count. :smile1:

ForeignExtra said:

I'm a little more mainstream with the Italian cars I like, more along the lines of Ferrari and Lamborghini (Aventador LP 700-4 in particular). And Bugatti, which I always erroneously think of as Italian because the founder was Italian. Regardless, the closest I'll ever get to actually driving one is Need For Speed. Ha.
As for books, I like everything from Shakespeare to Stephen King. And I love Batman graphic novels, if those count. :smile1:
You're welcome mate. Nice knowing you too.

That's very fine taste of yours. I'm more of a classic fan so my taste is a bit old. Like Miura or 250 GT. But I will never be able to ride nor own either of them cause they are worth more than gold I think. So Forza is my way of experiencing them. And yeah I like how you view Bugatti as Italian company. I mean they are part of French car culture. And the fact that during the 90s Bugatti were Italian company (EB110). And I think today that Bugatti is a German company. Cause unlike Lamborghini many of their R&D were done in Germany.

Annyway nice to see fellow car enthusiast and I hope you'll enjoy ADISC here.

Cheers
Archer

ForeignExtra said:

Hello and welcome. I used to race a couple cars on the quarter mile, back in the day. I had a '67 Pontiac LeManns convertable and a 1970, 340 Duster. Ah...those were the days. Then I had children and that ended that. I like your Avatar. It reminds me of Steven King's "It", a great read. I have a couple scary stories on this site, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski" and "Coffee Shop". I also have a novel in Kindle. I'm presently reading King's, "Dream Catcher", a very interesting and well written story.

Hi ForeignExtra. Another Guinness drinker - yum. Yes, big surprise, there are lots of others who like wearing diapers in the world. I was just as surprised when I discovered that fact years ago. So, what and how often do you wear?

archer said:
And yeah I like how you view Bugatti as Italian company. I mean they are part of French car culture. And the fact that during the 90s Bugatti were Italian company (EB110). And I think today that Bugatti is a German company. Cause unlike Lamborghini many of their R&D were done in Germany.
Right, they were bought by Volkswagen, but are still headquartered in France. Rather confusing, but one hell of a car regardless. There's a great episode of Top Gear that has a speed test of the Super Sport World Record edition. Pretty amazing. :smile:

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome. I used to race a couple cars on the quarter mile, back in the day. I had a '67 Pontiac LeManns convertable and a 1970, 340 Duster. Ah...those were the days. Then I had children and that ended that. I like your Avatar. It reminds me of Steven King's "It", a great read. I have a couple scary stories on this site, "The Un-training of Stanley Kaminski" and "Coffee Shop". I also have a novel in Kindle. I'm presently reading King's, "Dream Catcher", a very interesting and well written story.
Hello and thank you. That's awesome that you used to race. It's amusing how many people once owned incredible cars... and then they had kids, lol. I've heard that so many times. 'IT' is a great book! Very creepy, especially since I myself am rather afraid of clowns. I've read about 40 of King's books so far and I've only disliked one out of all those. I haven't read Dreamcatcher yet. The Shining is pretty incredible as well. I read that book for six hours straight, I literally couldn't put it down. And you write stories as well? That's neat. I'll have to look them up.

Little2Roo said:
Hi ForeignExtra. Another Guinness drinker - yum. Yes, big surprise, there are lots of others who like wearing diapers in the world. I was just as surprised when I discovered that fact years ago. So, what and how often do you wear?
Hi. Yes, it was a surprise and kind of a huge relief as well. And I wear as often as I can- Bambino Classico are my particular favorites. :cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back