My Little Pony: Equestrian Girls Probably the Cutest Movie EVER

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePaddedGamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So last night I cuddled up on the sofa in a thick Molicare Super Plus with a onesie and my teddy. I was looking for something to watch, when I saw My Little Pony: Equestrian Girls. I was instantly hooked by the fact that it was MLP so I turned it on. I have to say, this is probably the CUTEST cartoon movie I have EVER seen. Twilight gets her crown stolen and has to go through a portal to follow the thief. After she goes through the portal she finds that she has stumbled into an alternate universe where everypony is a human! She meets all of her pony friends that are humans and with their help, must win the fall formal princess in order to get her crown back. This movie includes super cute outfits, lovely singing, and friendship. I recommend this to anyone who has a fond love for cuteness. Whether fan or MLP or not this is an awesome movie.

MLP never disappoints if you love the first one try watching the second equestria girls movie that one is pretty good and cute too I love it Lauren Faust really did a good job with the show.

I've still not seen it. Might have to get my hands on a copy, I love MLP.

Its on netflix

I have been afraid of watching it. I love MLP, but I haven't been too sure what I might think of them turning her into a high school girl, it just seemed like it could be too Highschool Musical like to me.

I had heard mix reviews about both of the movies, but enjoyed the heck out of both of them. I was a little disappointed, but both have their own charm.

I still haven't seen the series in general.

I love these serie.
I bought last week a vintage MLP doll still unused

Schermafbeelding 2015-04-24 om 15.52.33.jpg

I think I might actually have to get netflix :(

I've got over 100 ponies and two playsets, and I'm wearing a pony jumper right now. So you might say I'm a tiny bit obsessed.

Rainbow Rocks was better IMHO! and the marketing was cooler too... x3

I like Rainbow Rocks better but the first one is still good too. Sunset Shimmer is so awesome. After I saw the first Equestria Girls movie a week later I went to my first pony con and it was so much fun, I cosplayed as Applejack and this year I'm going as Gamer Luna.

i do not watch mlp i have not seen any of it but i have people who tell me about it and it sounds fine idk i could try watching it

The show is actually pretty good and I discovered it by accident and I think that my life has been better because of it. Both movies are good but Rainbow Rocks is better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back