Has anyone tried drinking out of a Bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cozycandyfly

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
I'm just wondering if anyone has had an experiences with this, I'm strictly a DL however I like exploring new things and a month or so ago, i decided to buy myself a bottle, I drank out of one for the first time and it was amazing, it made me feel really relaxed and I almost wet myself uncontrollably :p, Has anyone have similar experiences with this? same thing happens when i wear diapers, it makes me feel relaxed and happy, I have tired pacifiers before, but they hurt my mouth, maybe its because there too small, they too also bring me to this relax state.

has anyone else drunk out of a bottle and what were your experiences? and does this make me a ABDL? or just a DL?

I drink out of them all the time. =)

and yea, you need a paci that fits your mouth better.

babymt said:
Love drinking from a bottle and then having it replaced by my paci and falling to sleep padded and relaxed.

You need to get a Nuk 5 or similar for it to be big enough and then you have the full experience.

Then you just need someone like my lovely wife to get you padded and give you the bottle and cuddle you to sleep afterwards.

What's your wife's number? >.<

I thought I would like it more than I do. I ended up a bit disappointed in bottles. I think maybe this is because when I go little I tend to be closer to ages 4-7 rather than a baby who would normally use bottles.

I was very excited the first (and every subsequent) time I tried it but I find the flow to be too slow, even if you ream the nipple out a bit.

Yes...almost daily. I love how relaxing it is...usually for calming down late evening. LOVE IT!

I've only tried it once but it is amazing, it is relaxing and I can't wait to try it again :)

At first I thought it was OK, but then started preferring a sippy cup. However, since getting fast-flow nipples my opinion of drinking from a bottle has definitely improved, and it's been awhile since I've touched my sippy.

I've drank from a bottle. I would recommend only doing it with a fast flow nipple. I bought a nuk bottle & nuk fast flow nipple. I prefer the nuk shape of nipple.

first yes the paci hurt because it was to small get a adult sized one

and also i do have a few bottles but the hole for the drink is way to small (its made for a baby so it comes out 1 drop at a time) but i do like drinking from them but i need to expand the teet

cozycandyfly said:
I'm just wondering if anyone has had an experiences with this, I'm strictly a DL however I like exploring new things and a month or so ago, i decided to buy myself a bottle, I drank out of one for the first time and it was amazing, it made me feel really relaxed and I almost wet myself uncontrollably :p, Has anyone have similar experiences with this? same thing happens when i wear diapers, it makes me feel relaxed and happy, I have tired pacifiers before, but they hurt my mouth, maybe its because there too small, they too also bring me to this relax state.

has anyone else drunk out of a bottle and what were your experiences? and does this make me a ABDL? or just a DL?

I think it's neat that you found something you enjoy. You say it makes you relaxed and happy. Does it include any babyish feelings? Our labels aren't scientific, but from where I stand they're based in feelings. A person who needs a NUK 5 for medical reasons isn't an AB, and I would say you could just like bottles for the sensual enjoyment if it doesn't come with baby associations. It's cool either way.

You might consider something like this if you really enjoy it: https://pacifiersrus.com/paci/shop/adult-baby-water-tracker-34oz-bottle/. I'd recommend larger pacifiers as well, but you can get them more cheaply elsewhere: http://www.fetware.com/nuk-pacifier-p-95.html. In both cases, I think size makes a substantial difference in enjoyment.

Mhmmm I sure have its wonderful and very relaxing and helps me get in the little mindset fast I wuv my bottles. As for if it makes you yourself an AB thats a question only you can answer does it make you feel little in any way when you drink from one if it does then yeah you might be.

I use my bottle every day, I love it
...drinking from a glass feels rather awkward nowadays...*hmm*

Bottles are love, bottles are life.

I like both bottles and sippy cups. I don't drink out of them often - basically because I tend to drink by taking a soda or water bottle out of the frig and take one gulp and put it back. My next drink might not be for an hour.

Wearing diapers, using a bottle and pacifier (for me) is all about a sense of comfort. It relaxes me!

Yes I do every so often.

I love putting milk in it and slightly heating it. Then the warm milk is so relaxing and yes it induces a need to go.

I too enjoy my bottle as it really pushes me in regressing. I was thinking the same as Trevor in that our labels, AB and DL are somewhat fluid. Wearing a diaper, and especially using it for its intended purpose emulates a baby activity, just as using a baby bottle or pacifier does. I think the lines between being an adult baby or diaper lover tend to merge and overlap.

dogboy said:
I too enjoy my bottle as it really pushes me in regressing. I was thinking the same as Trevor in that our labels, AB and DL are somewhat fluid. Wearing a diaper, and especially using it for its intended purpose emulates a baby activity, just as using a baby bottle or pacifier does. I think the lines between being an adult baby or diaper lover tend to merge and overlap.

So, what your saying is that, some diaper lovers have some adult baby aspects to them? but then there are some who don't? then you have those who are pure adult baby, who do everything?

- - - Updated - - -

egor said:
Yes I do every so often.

I love putting milk in it and slightly heating it. Then the warm milk is so relaxing and yes it induces a need to go.

I should try that one day.

- - - Updated - - -

magnolia said:
I use my bottle every day, I love it
...drinking from a glass feels rather awkward nowadays...*hmm*

I wish i could use a bottle ever day, I have to wait until I move out, as it its hard to refill without anyone realizing, diapers are a bit risky with me, however parents don't seem to care that much, they come across one of mine a few times, I just pretend there not mine, when obviously they are o_O, thought I think they have long forgotten about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back