Has anyone tried drinking out of a Bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drink out of a baby bottle, but not that often.

Drinking out of a bottle is very relaxing and I was very relaxed and regressed the first time that I did it, I love drinking out of my bottle. This only makes you and ABDL if you see yourself this way and you and if you want to label yourself this way.

I use baby bottles all of the time and drink most everything from them. I always have at least 3 filled with warm baby formula each day. One during my night diapering, one to take to bed and one with my breakfast in the morning.

I have never had much luck making a hole in the adult sized NUK nipples so mostly used the Large size 3 baby nipples. That is until I tried the baby-pants.com silicone nipple. Before I actually used it I thought is was a pretty weird shape but once I put one into my mouth, oh my! They are heavenly! If you want to relax this is it. It hits the back of the mouth just right. The flow is good but not to fast.

My only wish would be to be able to purchase just the nipple and not the bottle. I have several dozen baby bottles and they are plenty.

I recommend you give one a try.

Me wuv me ba-ba!
:paci:

Note said:
That's the whole point, the suckling. :3

Yeah... it really is :3

I have used a bottle a few times whenever I am in the mood :) Diapers are my main focus of excitement of all things ABDL, but every once in a while I will get the feeling to drink out of a bottle like a baby. I also keep a mini bottle on my night stand for fun. My wife got it at a baby shower and brought it home for me so it is just a cute "decoration" on my night stand.

I really want to get myself a bottle, waiting until I move into my new one bed flat on my own then I buy one and try it out for a spin. I love the idea of sitting at home in the summer by myself wearing just a diaper and having a baby bottle of cold drink on the ready.

I haven't... Yet.
But I want to get one and try it.
It sounds very relaxing.

I love my bottle :paci:

Tried it a few times (making the hole bigger) and thought it was somewhat fun... but later felt that I was forcing it. Much prefer my pacifier. Somehow it calms me.

0614151615.jpg
Yes! I am enjoying drinking from my own baby bottle.:laugh:

Yes I love it very much!! Bottles are awesome to drink out of makes the "little" in me come right out! And it is very comforting.

I've tried drinking out of a bottle and loved it. It's something every little should do. Try it!

I love it. Milk enhances the experience. Creamy, yummy.

i drink from a bottle almost every night hehehe. its awesome

I love my bottle! Nothing beats sitting in bed watching TV and dozing off suckling on a warm bottle of milk! I've gotten more enjoyment out of it since poking a few more holes in the teat to speed up the flow however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back