Thread: Yaa Rears sample pack

Default Yaa Rears sample pack

Hello thare, so after much discussion with the wife, after comming clean about being a DL. She seams to be taking it in stride.
    Well she allowed me to order a box of samples, I am plesenlty suprized with the
    Assortment. My one problem is that I always wore the depends maximum protection breifs, these were average. Now that I have tried a real diaper, I am now thinking that I need more. But the problem is that one favorite is the cuddlez brand, nice, thick,one tape?( like the snugness), is there a plain white version of this?? I have yet to try the bambio and they have a plain white one. And even the rearz brand has a plain white one(very nice dipaers). I have no problem with a little print as long as it isn't to baby ish and these cuddlez actully have the word baby printed on them, not a big deal seeing as I just like to wear(even wiggle diaper down to do business) that way I can wear nearly all day! But the wife has relented a little and I am Allowed to wear to bed, but if she sees babyish design then all bets are off and she will
    Go out and sleep on the couch. So do I wear my favorite to bed with undies on over or just change up to something planin? Thinking that to go with out or should I be padded and happy and tell her that I'll sleep on the couch, or just deal with the repercussions(wouldn't make my wearing any easyer) small steps right, I just wanna be powedered and padded and comfortable

Go with a plain diaper either an Dry 24/7 or an Abena air plus or original plastic backed. The level 4 Abena air plus is my Sumer night time diapers cooler night will be the Dry 24/7"s or the Abena Plastic backed
    Day time is either a Level 2 Abena air plus or the Level 4 the level 2 is not that noticeable when wearing under my work pants but the level 4 buldge does show

Don't even think about wearing an Abena Air Plus without plastic pants, they seep. Also the inside fabric around the rare end tends to tear exposing the gel/sap/pulp; so maybe use a booster in that case. I hear the plastic backed are better anyway as far as build quality goes... Haven't heard of any issues regarding the Dry 24/7's apart from the tapes...