Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
What hell kind shit is this sending out grand opening email like this. Like I want get a email full with all images of everyone almost or half naked.

6tmmj6.png

4qrak2.png

2pzww7n.png

Horrors!

I know ABDL company but there better way to advertise your product then send something like this in email with all like diaper model shots. I mean special the one with the stairs and whoever just sitting in a diaper.

Yeah, I can't say that had much of an impact on me.

I'm kind of "whatever" about nudity though, so I guess I don't get it.

The mom is kinda cute.

LunaCat said:
Yeah, I can't say that had much of an impact on me.

I'm kind of "whatever" about nudity though, so I guess I don't get it.

For me it's like, someone : oh you shoudn't of looked at that pic. me : oh? someone : they are showing to much. me : they are? //life of an asexual....

//editing to remove stupid emoticons.

It really not away to say buy from us in my option but I'm just one person.

computerProgrammer said:
For me it's like, someone : oh you shoudn't of looked at that pic. me : oh? someone : they are showing to much. me : they are? //life of an asexual....

Yeah, I feel much the same way. I'm very ace myself.

As for the the pictures: while there are obvious lines that shouldn't be crossed, I have no issue with these. If you had subscribed to the MeUndies newsletter, and they sent you a bunch of pictures of their underwear on models in their emails, I would see no reason to be upset. I feel the same applies here.

Don't get wrong not upset or defended of any kind by this and just kind feeling it screwed up way do email for company that just open it doors. It would been better if got email with information about products and new way doing business or something else instead of just bunch photo with model and text you do on photshop.

I actually liked it. They show babies in diapers, why not adults?

@Poohbearboy - I'm confused - Can you help me write a marketing plan? Our desire is to display that there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers and regression, and to create of normalcy in the community. I was one of the models in the photo shoot, and these are all friends of mine. Nothing was sexual, nothing was provocative, I was extreme in working with my photographer (who has been a friend of mine since we were in middle school) to ensure that we kept things innocent and display our core values of Dignity/Pride (Integrity is the third).

So I ask - Why the harsh reaction?

I like it. Shows how they really look and adds some normality to being a AB/DL.

If Kimberly-Clark can do it for Depends then abu can certainly try it too.

I'm not sure what this has to do with discretion.

I mean, at very least people tend to send pictures of the products themselves in mailing lists. At that point discretion is out the window. If other people are looking at your email, you shouldn't be subscribing to things you don't want people to know about even if they're only sending plain text emails.

I feel like a lot of people are really stretching with some of these complaints. I mean, I don't really have much of a stake in any of this. I'm not particularly interested in any of their products. But I already feel kinda bad for whoever picked this company up. >.<

Has no one seen the stuff awwsocute and snuggies send out? People are clothed... These guys are selling underwear; I don't see why seeing people in said underwear in an email intent in selling said underwear would be so shocking a thing? You can get a better idea of fit by seeing it in such a way anyway.

I'm really confused. o_O

Nessus said:
Well, I have to say that it is a very poor way to imply you will ship with discretion... if you blast out indiscrete emails why would I believe you will ship any differently?

If you're on the mailing list, why would you be surprised to receive promotional email??? Click "unsubscribe"!

- - - Updated - - -

LunaCat said:
I feel like a lot of people are really stretching with some of these complaints. I mean, I don't really have much of a stake in any of this. I'm not particularly interested in any of their products. But I already feel kinda bad for whoever picked this company up. >.<

Has no one seen the stuff awwsocute and snuggies send out? People are clothed... These guys are selling underwear; I don't see why seeing people in said underwear in an email intent in selling said underwear would be so shocking a thing? You can get a better idea of fit by seeing it in such a way anyway.

I hear ya, I'm just as confused by some of the reactions. I think it would weird me out MORE if people selling underwear were showing fully clothed models where you couldn't see what they were selling?

Yeah, I don't really get the "discretion" argument at all. If there's a chance somebody's looking over your shoulder, what are you doing looking at emails from diaper companies?

I'll admit, though, that I don't really care for this sort of diaper modeling at all. It's not that I think it's in bad taste or anything like that. Rather, it's just a buzzkill for me. I don't generally stand in front of the mirror while wearing diapers, and for the same reason. Maybe it's the harsh reality that we are actually adults in diapers, or maybe it's the fact that, as a straight male who finds diapers sexual, seeing them modeled by males sets up a sort of visual oxymoron--like seeing lacy bras on hairy chests.

I guess I'm more of a mannequin fan. You know--for diaper modeling, anyway.

I have no problems with the email. To me (as others have stated) this is no different than Amazon sending me an email displaying women's bikinis for sail. I thought the photos were in good taste and gave the right impression for the company and product. Personally I would have put some additional text expanding on the recent opening, stock and prices.

I wonder how we would feel if the young Calvin Kline models were used instead? I suspect it hinges on several things. If you checked a box, "Yes I want to receive e-mails," then it is what it is. If it just showed up as a random e-mail, my wife might have gotten quite the shock. Of course, all the cloth diapers I buy on line have just pictures of the diaper itself. That's all I need, but when I want to see people wearing diapers, well then there's DD.

I think email would diapers and other ABDL products showing would of been a better then what was sent in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back