ABUniverse email sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anything it makes me want to give them another shot. If cloth backed Cushies are in, I'm totally buying a bag. I liked it. Makes it clear that there'll be no more BS. I actually never had a problem with ABU. Even when I thought I had a shipping screwup, it turned out to be FedEx's fault.

All I see is some fine photography. I liked the photos. They were cute and showed an innocence in their product... I would say I'm even impressed with the thoughtfulness Casey showed with the whole Process.

ABUniverse email sale

The first picture is so cute. It really does look like a little boy all innocent. I think they did a great job of displaying that. I never went to ABU until this month. I like what I see and am jealous that I did not get an email. Is it just the pics, or are there any promo codes or other sale tips?

oh my god, adults in diapers the horror. Wait, isn't that what Adisc is all about?

o-POT-MEET-KETTLE-570.jpg

It's honestly some of the more tamer images I've seen.

Unfortunately they only do free shipping or 10% to military. The constant promo codes is what put ABU in bad business in the first place.

gigglemuffinz said:
Who checks their smartphone with an audience though? I've looked at personal stuff on my smartphone all the time, never had this issue. It's got a personal sized small screen and you can pull it up discreetly.

Well technically a lot more people then you would think. Of course certain types of people might try to look in order to see personal information about things that where never their business in the first for a lot of nefarious reasons. It's a lot easier to do that without being noticed then you would think actually. I just don't think that happens that much that's all. Also since your probably alert the smart one's who would try that are not going to target you anyways simply because it's obvious there's easier prey elsewhere anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Calico said:
I am still stuck in the old times, I don't have internet on my phone nor care to check my emails except for at home. I also don't care if a stranger sees it because they will never see me again so their thoughts wouldn't matter. People would have to peek over my shoulder to see what I am doing on my phone and I am sure no one will like that.

Actually I am even more old school then that. I don't have a smart phone or even a phone that's internet capable. I actually have just a ordinary cheap cellphone. I don't even use my data storage at all apparently. I just have a PC at home and a lot of reasons to not want to be targeted in my own home like that for the same reason but it's not that hard for someone with a typical smartphone to use it in a public situation or be targeted accordingly. Convenience is not always safe but it does happen a lot after all.

I don't have a smartphone either. I also don't do texting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back