Thread: Hello, I'm IC/DL

JimmyK

Default Hello, I'm IC/DL

Hello all.
    I'm fully urinary incontinent, and have come to love my diapers.
    I also suffer from other ailments that has me disabled, fighting to get on Social Security Disability. (Those on it, know the fight that is!)

I am 38 years old, physically. However, mentally and emotionally, I'm equal to about 6-10 years old. (Unofficial name: Child Mind Disorder. Means lots of issues combined into one.)

I hope everyone here can understand that, and know that yes, I may have some intelligence in some areas, but in others, I am wayyyy below average.

I also hope that I can fit in here, and make some new friends.

Welcome JimmyK! All are welcome here and many friendships are made. It's good that you like your diapers for your IC. Some don't.

What kind of things do you like to do in your spare time?

JimmyK

Indeed. I used to hate them, at start. Even was really embarrassed if anyone even suspected I wore them.
    Now, I don't care, and I know while in stores, they have been seen by some people.
    Having to reach for some products, always causes shirts to raise up. lol

I do a lot of web work, but that is mainly helping a friend out. He does most the work, and I let him know what he did wrong...
    I am big into Grand Theft Auto IV, and can't wait to get GTA V for PC.

Lots of GTA fans, here, too. My gaming stopped with Super Mario World.

Looks like you have been quit active in the threads - awesome! See you in the threads!

Welcome to the site. I think you have written your ideas quite well. I hope you get qualified for S. S. My wife had to retire several years on full disability. Because she's on kidney dialysis, she qualified. She's diabetic and had her right leg amputated towards the end of September. We do home, nocturnal dialysis, so she's on the machine as I write this. Life can be tough for many of us, so you're in good company. I hope you enjoy the site.

Welcome Jimmy. I'm day one here too.. IC as well. I had my gall bladder taken at 22 and my digestive system never recovered the shock. You get used to it after a decade or so. It's probably worse for me given the condition, but it's never not embarrassing when you leak in front of others. I can't speak for the rest of the community here as I am also new.. but... I'm sure they have your back and so do I.

cozycandyfly

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyK View Post
    Hello all.
    I'm fully urinary incontinent, and have come to love my diapers.
    I also suffer from other ailments that has me disabled, fighting to get on Social Security Disability. (Those on it, know the fight that is!)

I am 38 years old, physically. However, mentally and emotionally, I'm equal to about 6-10 years old. (Unofficial name: Child Mind Disorder. Means lots of issues combined into one.)

I hope everyone here can understand that, and know that yes, I may have some intelligence in some areas, but in others, I am wayyyy below average.

I also hope that I can fit in here, and make some new friends.
    Welcome