Thread: Why do you like diapers and what is your favorite diaper?

Smile Why do you like diapers and what is your favorite diaper?

I'm curious to why other people like diapers, with me, it was just a life long thing, I've always felt attached to them and it is a part of me that i have to accept, I'm interested in what brought you to it, weather it be medical reasons, being born that way(by being born that way I mean it not being a choice and its something that is just a part of you) or just something that you came across and enjoy?

also what is your favorite diaper? Mine are drynites, I have tried depends, but I'm too skinny and they leak, ahaha, same goes with drynites, but the leakage isn't that bad, the female ones are somewhat better then the boy ones, from personal experience, that and there really pretty

*Just realized i think i posted this in the wrong place.. whoops*
    Last edited by cozycandyfly; 24-Apr-2015 at 08:30.

Here's how I became a Diaper Lover. My drips/dribbles (caused by BPH) were getting worse and I started using pads and pull-ups to take care of that and some infrequent minor night time leaks I was having. After doing a bit of online research about incontinence products I found the ADISC site. After reading many of the posts I became curious about regular diapers. That is how would they feel and would they work for me? I then tried using diapers to not only control my worsening symptoms but also for fun as I was actually starting to enjoy the feeling of wearing and using a diaper. I never even thought about diapers until I needed some protection but after using them I found that I really enjoyed being in them and the nice warm feeling after wetting in them.

I haven't really tried a lot of diapers but right now my favorites are a Depends Fit-Flex pull-up with an Assurance Guard (pad) for daytime and a Tranquility ATN for the night.

I discovered I was a DL at the age of ten. What motivated me was my budding sexuality and the realization of how pleasurable sexual feelings are. I was years away from actual puberty but I guess my libido got an early start and never quit; I am as interested in sex at the age of 50 as I was at the age of 15.

So my first experience was to recall how it felt when I was a toddler with a particularly full and squishy diaper so I wondered what it would be like. We used Pampers for the cat carriers so I had a supply to experiment with and my waist was (and is) rather trim so I actually fit into them enough to give them a try.

I wet them at first and found out how squishy they became and how good that felt and of course I inevitably tried pooing which also was very pleasurable. It has now been 40 years and I have enjoyed diapers off and on as life circumstances allow. As much as I enjoy wearing I am not at all driven by it so when circumstances are such that I cannot wear it is OK, I just don't wear. This generally involves a woman, and hopefully next time around I can find one that will accept this part of me and, if I get what I truly deserve then maybe, just maybe, I can find a wonderful woman that will wear with me and be super attractive to me. One can hope, and then one can do everything possible to make it happen. A solid, strong relationship is the most critical aspect, however, so I put that as the highest requirement with all others, aside from my overall happiness, secondary.

I am liking Tranquility ATNs for their fit and ability to deal with messing in a way that I prefer. I like my boosted Abena's for wetting only sessions, and I will do a straight large contour booster for straight wetting sessions or I will cut a slit in the front of the inside liner and stuff a couple of the fillings from rectangular boosters in there so I can have some adult fun after the diaper has been sufficiently wetted to attain the proper consistency...

Thus my reason is almost purely sexual. I am a DL through and through with no real AB tendency. I might be considered to slightly lean to a fem side, but only because sometimes when I am indulging in my panty fetish I get a momentary flash of feeling feminine. Otherwise not really much. So sex and pleasure are what it is all about for me.

Although given my recent experience I would have to add that I find it therapeutic when dealing with a painful separation/divorce...