• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

Status
Not open for further replies.

cozycandyfly

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Heey, I'm cozycandyfly from Australia, not going to post which state I'm from, because some people might recognize me, or not ;) but Hey, its not worth the risk.

About Me
I'm a 18 year old computer programmer(mostly python as a hobby however I plan to get a degree in networking), and Love wearing adult diapers, I have no clue why, Its something that has always been a part of me, No one other then me knows, I've managed to keep it as a secret for nearly all my life, other then the fact once my parents found one of my diapers, though I think they forgot about that as they do not have as good memory as me, or they just don't care, I also think I'm transgender however i somewhat feel at times female or male and enjoy wearing female clothes sometimes and fascinate about me wearing a dress or being a female, sorry if this seems a bit too, eh.. weird.

The major problem with me however is that I have a hard time finding good diapers that fit me, however when I move out of home it shouldn't be that much of a deal for me, depends are just terrible and drynites(Australian Version of goodnites) leak :( *sigh(

Last and not least, this is directed at the admins, don't take offense to this, but why the hell can't I use Tor when registering? It's not that much of a big deal, I just like to use tor for these types of things, as I'm a computer expert and take privacy very seriously, however I understand you blocking tor as a way to prevent abuse.

I also love Minecraft and Talking <3

Hello cozycandyfly and welcome to the group.

:) Thank you :)

cozycandyfly said:
:) Thank you :)

Hello and welcome. I think they don't like members using Tor so that a member can't register more than one time as someone else using a false identity. It's just a matter of saying, hey, I'm me and this is my I.P. address which identifies me as a single, same person each time I log on.

We are a support group, and even though we have screen names and are anonymous, we all are honest in how we represent ourselves and with our responses. I think it's a great site and I like the fact that I can shout to the world on this site, saying, "Hey, I love to wear diapers." It's liberating and at the same time, no one knows who I am in LR unless I choose to tell them.

I hope you enjoy the site and become involved in the threads. That too is liberating.

dogboy said:
Hello and welcome. I think they don't like members using Tor so that a member can't register more than one time as someone else using a false identity. It's just a matter of saying, hey, I'm me and this is my I.P. address which identifies me as a single, same person each time I log on.

We are a support group, and even though we have screen names and are anonymous, we all are honest in how we represent ourselves and with our responses. I think it's a great site and I like the fact that I can shout to the world on this site, saying, "Hey, I love to wear diapers." It's liberating and at the same time, no one knows who I am in LR unless I choose to tell them.

I hope you enjoy the site and become involved in the threads. That too is liberating.

Thats understandable, but most people have dynamic ips anyway, so it changes and people could theoretically become someone else, though I don't blame the people in charge for banning tor from the site as it could be used for abuse. I'm just extra cautious because of the Australian Metadata law, though personally I think that they should allow people to log in from tor, but not register, that way, it removes the abuse, but whatever Its not too much of a big deal for me as I'm using this site without tor :D

Eh, if you wanted you could potentially run vpns through vpns if you wanted to get really uptight about it. Though I'd not recommend it.

Tor is probably blocked here for the same reasons it's blocked on ENWP: too much abuse potential. Honestly, I don't blame the admins one bit for it, especially since we want to avoid unsavory types registering for the site.

What OSes do you like to use? If you're going into networking, I'd recommend starting with learning Windows Server, IIS, AD, and the like before going too deep into Linux Servers. AD domains are everywhere.

Amcon said:
Eh, if you wanted you could potentially run vpns through vpns if you wanted to get really uptight about it. Though I'd not recommend it.

Tor is probably blocked here for the same reasons it's blocked on ENWP: too much abuse potential. Honestly, I don't blame the admins one bit for it, especially since we want to avoid unsavory types registering for the site.

What OSes do you like to use? If you're going into networking, I'd recommend starting with learning Windows Server, IIS, AD, and the like before going too deep into Linux Servers. AD domains are everywhere.

Ah, Yeah I'm using a VPN, thats why its not that much of a deal for Tor to be blocked, if they blocked VPNs I would go cray cray haha :)

I use Windows currently, I used to use Mac OS and Ubuntu 14.04 so I do have some background in UNIX/Linux, I know how to setup and configure IIS, Apache web servers, ect. though I do have to get my feet wet in Windows Server(I should of said diaper.. but whatever) but I have some background in windows server 2008, and windows server 2012, but haven't used it for nearly 2/3 years.

If there's one thing I've figured out over my past 2 years working towards a bachelors in networking & cybersecurity, it's that AD, AD, AD.

Have you ever played around with any network load balancing?

Nope, Not yet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back